When You And The Bois Are In "My Ex Husband Is My Boss"

*You and the boys were just relaxing on the couch in the common room resting u notice a portal showed up. You and the boys woke up to see the portal and you all walked towards it until the portal sucked you and the boys inside the portal. Then you ended up in a bathroom with a positive pregnancy test in your hands.*

"Ugh~What happened? What on earth is-"

"Y/N!!!"-??? 

" Who on earth was that?"

*You walk out if the bathroom to see a man with black fading to purple  hair with red eyes looking at you angry. And you have no idea what was going on but you were grossed out.*

"Who on earth are you!?!"

"How don't you know my name?"-??? 

"*Pulls out a gun* Awnser the damn question."

"Okay geez! I'm Luke."-Luke

"Okay Luke, so what did you want?"

"I want a divorce."-Luke

".... Okay."

"Uhh...Okay then."-Luke

*So you guys did your thing and left so confused and relived. And after 4 years later your 4 year old son Liam was in the store looking for stuff to eat. Then you heard 2 similar voices from behind.*

"Puppy?"-Midoriya

" Love is that you?"-Shoto

"Guys there you are. Where have you guys been? I was wondering where you guys went."

"Me and Midoriya ended up in random place. I have no clue to be honest."-Shoto

" Mommy who is that?"-Liam

"Mommy?!?"-Midoriya/Shoto

" Oh yeah so when I fell from the portal I ended up in a bathroom and I was pregnant. And I had a divorce with a guy named Luke. I had no clue what was going on. But I'm glad thats all over."

*So you and the boys and Liam went to your house and you guys spent some time there having fun and all of that. One day, you got a text from a business that you had to extend. So you got ready and said good bye to the boys and Liam for now. When you arrived in the business you were called up by your boss. So you went to the room where your boss was waiting for you. And You were shooken when you saw the similar face. It was Luke. He looked at you in surprised and happiness. He was about to give you a hug until you pulled out your gun and shoot him. You smiled happily.*

"I have enough of this crap. I'm going back."

*After you came back form home, Liam and the boys were having an argument about something that you don't know what. You asked them what was going on and they were mostly complaining about you. The boys and Liam were mostly just fighting for you. The next day, you and the boys and Liam went to park. When you guys arrived you notice a similar man. He saw you and looked at Liam with tears in his eyes. The boys then notice him looking at you. He then walked towards you guys.*

"Y/N?"-Luke

" Oh great not you again. What do you want?"

"Who's son is that?"-Luke

"*Sigh* He us your Luke."

"Mommy who is that?"-Liam

" That the bad hag I was telling you about."

"Eww. He looks scary."-Liam

" *Pulls you in by the waist* Plz Y/N let me-"-Luke

"*Detroit smashes his face and hold you tightly* Back off! You don't get to touch my puppy like that you bastard!"-Midoriya

" She is our love. And if you even think about laying on simple touch even though it was an accident, we will haunt you and kill you. Do we have a understanding?"-Shoto

"What are you talking about? She is my wif-"-Luke

" I don't give a damn. She is ours. She doesn't love you anymore. Why do you think you wanted a divorce with her in the first place? So back off. Before we both lose our temper."-Shoto

"Try me. I will get Y/N back. And-"-Luke

" OMG SHUT UP!!! *Scratches Luke on the face in your demon wolf form*"

"Y/N why...? "-Luke

" Look, I don't love you okay. And if you try to touch me I will kill you in your sleep. Noneless I will kill you right now."

"And how are going to do that just because you scratched my doesn't mean that you-"-Luke

" Exactly. You see that blood there? I can control your blood and make it go under my control. I make your own blood choke you death or even kill you. So you can either leave right now and never come back or I can kill you right here right now. So what do you want... Mr. Luke?"

"Ugh. You win this time. But trust me honey I will get you back soon. Just watch."-Luke

"*Portal appears behind you and the boys* Actually not. See you. *Jumps in the portal*"

*You and the boy jumped through the portal and are back into your guys own world again. The boys were still pissed off of Luke but luckily, the world is fake so it's not real anymore. You and the boys then went to your dorm and cuddled the night away.*

(A/N: So in some of the lyric prank, some of them will be based off before or during you and the boy's relationship. I will put somewhere in the chapters. So yeah.)