Chapter 41

(This Chapter will be long because it has the date and some smut at the end. There will be a Warning ⚠️)

Talia POV

The hot water relaxed my muscles and the lavender scented candle that sat on the end of the bath tub burning, relaxed my mind. Prince was sleeping soundlessly in his bouncer. I kept glancing at him in awe. I actually made a human being. I have a child and I am a mother. I have created gods most precious creature and being a mom is stressful but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I relax for another ten minutes before  I wash my body and drain the water. Good thing I shaved yesterday. I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I pick up the bouncer and take it back to my room and connect it to the swing. I love the two-in-one swing that Alicia bought for me. It also seems to be Prince favorite too, because the moment I put him in there and start the swing, he is knocked out within seconds.

I stand over him and watch as he swings for a little bit before I go in the closet and get ready. I have just put my matching burgundy lace bra and panties on when I heard a knock on the door. I grab my robe and tie it on before I walk toward the door and open it to see Selena and Texas standing on the other side.

"What's up?" I asked as I open the door wider. "Well we decided to come get Prince now so you can finish getting ready for your date."Selena said and walked into my room. "Well ain't it early?" I asked and she tilted her head sideways and looked at me confused. "What are you talking about? Ryder will be here in an hour to pick you up." Texas said and I frown confusedly, "What are you talking about it's only 5pm." I said and shook his head, "No Talia, it's 7pm." He pulled out his phone and switched it on to show me the time. My eyes widen, well if you look at that, it is 7pm already.

"Fuckkkkk! I thought it was only 5pm!" I groan as I rush in the closet as I hear them laughing. "He has everything he will need in the nursery and there's a little bag on the bed that has fresh pumped mil in a bottle for him. So you should be set with his feeding." I yell from inside the closet. I walk back to the room, still in my robe, "Do you guys know where is diapers and wipes are?" I asked worriedly. Just wanting to make sure they knew where everything was. Selena rolled her eyes, "Talia, I know where everything is. I helped you set everything up." She was right, she did help me set everything up and knew exactly where everyone was.

I looked down at Prince and frowned, I don't want to leave him but I know Ryder and I need this break. I know we deserve a night out in town to be us, to have a normal date as a couple and not just parents to the same baby. We deserve to feel happy and free once in a while. To actually build our relationship into something more powerful then what it is. To be honest, I was a little scared to leave Prince because he is just a baby. I felt like I would be a bad parents for wanting a night break but like I said earlier, I deserve one.

I looked at Selena, "I know you helped but I still felt the need to ask." I frowned and picked up Hassan and kissed his little cheek. "Alright... Ummmm... Do you guys need his bassinet? He sleeps really good with that. Also he loves the nature sounds on there. He also needs to..." I was trying to explain his nightly routine but Texas cut me off with a hug, being careful that he doesn't squeeze Prince, "Talia, we know. I promise he will be fine and he is in great hands. We will even send you pictures of him here and there. Just calm down and trust us." He says lowly and looks at me with a small smile before I just nod at him.

I knew I could trust them, that's no doubt at all. It's just that he is still so small and after everything, I don't know. I know that Ryder said not to worry but the mother in me is worrying. I take a deep breath before looking at Texas, "I do trust you, that not a doubt... Its just..." I trailed off and he laughs, "Your nervous to leave him because of everything." He said and I nod, "He is only two months old." He nods, "Exactly and all he is going to do is sleep the whole time. The only other thing he is going to do is eat, pee and shit, then go right back to sleep. He will be fine, I promise." I nod and decide to give him little Hassan before I change my mind.