Epilogue

Talia POV

5 Years Later

"You are one messy little boy." I said at my son that was sitting at the island in the kitchen, face covered in chocolate cake. His dark blue eyes shinning bright with a huge smile plastered on his face, showing off his deep dimples. I pinch them and kiss his little nose. "Mom stop!" He groans, "You can't do that, I'm a big boy!" He wines, making me laugh.

"Where's your dad, Prince?" I asked, knowing he was the one who gave him the big slice of chocolate cake. "He in his office." He said and I nod at him. I walk over to the sink and grab a baby wipe out the package that we keep in the kitchen. Walking over to little Hassan and take the fork out of his hand, "That's enough cake for now." He wines a little, when I push the plate away and start to clean his face with the wipe.

" He wines a little, when I push the plate away and start to clean his face with the wipe

Prince Hassan King is a spitting image of his father. His dark brown hair and blue eyes. Prince is now five years old and a straight up daddy's boy. He had Ryder wrapped around his little fingers since the day he was born.

Prince is at that age that he wants to follow his dad around and pays attention to how Ryder does business. He already decided that he wants to be a MC Prez like his father. I don't have a problem with it or object to anything he wants to do but all I said was that he has to get a proper education and if he wants to work beside his father and learn the rough ends of the business, I won't stop him but he has to graduate high school first. Prince is my son, my baby and I wouldn't never stop him from living his dream.

"Hey babe." I heard someone say, as they kissed the back of my head, pulling me out my thoughts. I turn around to see Ryder standing there in his cut, with out three year old daughter in his arms.

 I turn around to see Ryder standing there in his cut, with out three year old daughter in his arms

Little miss Liana Marie King. Now this little girl was a shocker. I never knew I was pregnant with her until a month before I had her. She is our little miracle baby. Not knowing I was pregnant, I was drinking when I went out with the girls or when me and Ryder went on our dates. I was fighting with the pack whores who didn't know their places when it came to Ryder. Her dark brown hair like her fathers but my twin. She had my nose, lips and eyes. She was my twin but a daddy's girl.