• 𝐬𝐢𝐱 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Words in brackets are the readers' preferences.

[y/n] - Your Name
[f/g] - Favorite Genre

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     He sat in front of his desktop as I continued eating the breakfast his dad prepared for me. Once I was finished, I placed my plate on top of his and sat beside him. Only then he looked up and down at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

     "Aren't you a bit too close?" He asked as he scooted his gaming chair a little farther away from me.

     "Alright, okay." I held my hands up in defense. "So what are you filming?"

     He grabbed a fishbowl with folded pieces of paper inside of it. "Here, whilst we're filming I want you to take one out then I'll answer. There's a question inside of those papers," He explained. "It's like a question and answer shit. You get the point." He placed the bowl onto my lap.

     "Move closer," He said, looking at his second monitor, the one nearest to me. "You're out of frame."

     As I was scooting closer to him, I noticed a yellow light coming from the side of the camera. "Wait, you're recording already?" I asked, holding to the bowl to prevent it from falling.

     "What?" He asked and glanced at the camera on top of his monitor. Before he said that, he saw lint on my hair so he removed it himself.

     I looked at his second monitor and saw "Live Chat". People were commenting things like "Oh who's that?" "Omg Tommy" "WHAT?" "Who is thaaaat?" "EVERYONE STFU TOMMY HAS A PARTNER????"

     I smiled and waved at the camera. "No!" He laughed. "This is embarrassing,"

     More people went to see his live stream every second. Now, it's at 13.1k viewers. "I accidentally went live. Sorry mates." After that, he turned off twitch and looked at me.

     "What, you think it's my fault?" I asked.

     He rolled his eyes and clicked on his mouse. "We're recording," He stopped for a second and continued, " Today I did a QnA with a well-known celebrity and I have to tell you, it was really fun filming this. Also, only a small percentage of viewers are actually subscribed so if you ended up liking this video, consider subscribing. It:s free and you can always change your mind later."

     It was a long pause again— I assumed that it was his intro so I waited for him to continue.

     "It's me. The greatest. Tommyinnit. Lizzy's future husband." He introduced myself. "Today we have a very special collab with the amazing [y/n]!" He said, extending one of his arms around me to hug so I did the same.

     It's an act. Keep your cool. We're using each other for clout.

     "Alright so," He spoke through his microphone. "Today's a pretty simple video since you guys have asked a lot of questions about me." He looked at the bowl on top of my lap.

     "I printed out all of your questions and put it inside of here. [y/n] will be picking one question and we take turns answering it." He explained and I nodded.

     "What do really want to do for a living?" I read the paper.

     "A Youtuber." He said bluntly, looking at the camera. "You?"

     "I am a singer-slash actor," I smiled at the camera. "Oh! Also, I'm currently doing a world tour. My website will be down in the description box if you're interested in [f/g]!" I smiled. I always get so excited when I talk about my music.

     We both had fun filming our first video together and I know that this certainly isn't the last. We shared genuine laughter together as we joked about the things that come across our minds.

      For the first time ever, I felt like we were being true to one another. I know that I persuaded him to 'act' like everything is okay between us for clout but I no longer doubt Tommy. I don't think he's bad at all.

     And remember when I said there's a part of me that actually wants to get to know him, this was my chance.

      Our laughter died off after we answered our last question together.

     "...And that's a wrap." He smiled, turning the camera off.

     I bit my lip. "Do you think they'll notice?" I asked him and he turned his head to me.

     "What, you're concerned if they think you're my partner?" He asked and I nodded in response.

     "No shit, I'm more concerned about my career," He started. "Who the hell cares if we're together? That's not gonna happen."

     My face fell. Didn't we have a fairly good time earlier?

     "I know that that's not gonna happen," I crossed my arms. "Why are you suddenly being so rude again? All I did was ask you a question whether or not your fans will assume if we're together or not."

      "And you call yourself an actor?" He scoffed. "That was acting, darling. Maybe you should get some lessons from me before you went to the spotlight."

      I stood up, preparing to leave. "Oh, don't forget to get the plates while you're about to go." He said smugly.

     "Pack your shit up. Our flight's tomorrow at 2 am." I spoke through my teeth, grabbing the plates and slammed the door behind me.

      I was furrowing my eyebrows as I headed down. I slammed our plates on the kitchen counter, almost breaking it.

     "Jerk."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Rude Tommy is rude 🤧

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     for a free MCYT Merch

853 words