Elope with me

Author's POV

" Wahh ! Jiminie  . You look so beautiful. " Taehyung said , applying some makeup on the already perfect face .

Jimin flashed him a small , stiff, sad smile . " T-Thanks ." He said .

Taehyung smiled , pretending to be sad . " C'mon Chim . Cheer up . YOU'RE GONNA GET MARRIED . YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYY !" Taehyung shouted. 

" That's exactly my point , Tae . I am getting married . To someone who isn't Ju—" .

" Lalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalala ! NO . NOT THAT NAME AGAINNNNNNNN ." Taehyung said, over Jimin's words. 

He swiped Jimin's now , brownish blonde hair , and kissed his forehead.

" Min ? Can I ask you one question?" Taehyung asked .

" Shoot ." Jimin said back .

Taehyung remained silent for some time and then said . " How come your hair ended up being brownish blonde ?"

" Why ? Weren't you there when mom dragged me to the hair parlour and dyed my hair brownish blonde ? Just because she didn't li—Wait ! Was this your question?" Jimin asked confusedly. 

" Hehehe ! Nono ! My question was different.  I was going to ask you that , but then your  dyed brownish blonde hair fetched my attention. So I asked ." Taehyung said, laughing like an idiot. 

Jimin rolled his eyes and then said in somewhat blank and bored voice. " Whatever. "

Taehyung groaned.  " Can you please stop being so sad ? Cheer up , Chimmy . You are getting married.  Please . Be happy.  PLEASEEEE. "

" Taehyung.  Why doesn't anyone understand me and my point? I CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT JUNGKOOK. " Jimin said , a tear falling from the side of his eye , but before it could proceed down to his cheek and destroy the makeup , Taehyung rubbed it off with his thumb and again put some powder on it . " You dare cry . Chim . You are ruining your makeup.  What will Prem say ? He won't like his soon to be husband crying and destroyed makeup to end up on the stage ." He said, laughing. 

" SHUT U—" Jimin started , but was soon cut off by the door opening and there came Hoseok, running in and kissing Taehyung's cheek . " Hi baby ." Taehyung said , and Hoseok grinned his heart shape smile , making Taehyung coo .

"Awww ! You are so cuteee ."

" Am I only cute ?" Hoseok said , pouting. 

" No ! Who said? You are sexy , beautiful and all around perfect."

" Really ?"

" Ofcourse!"

" And how does my this suit look on me ?" Jhope said, moving back and showing his suit to Taehyung. 

" Mhmm !" Taehyung said, looking him up and down, and licking his lips and then he kept the brush and makeup compact on the stool and started walking around him in circles, checking him out .

Then , suddenly Hoseok gasped when Taehyung pulled him back , making him crash onto his chest, and his hands got wrapped around his waist from behind.  " You look like an actual meal baby . This suit looks so beautiful on you . Can't wait to rip it off your body at night ." Taehyung said , his deep voice sending chills down Hoseok's spine . Taehyung started placing wet kisses on the side of Hoseok's neck , making Hoseok moan .

"GUYS! DO YOU REALIZE I AM STILL HERE ?" Jimin shouted , making Hoseok and Taehyung flinch and move away from each other .

Hoseok was red and was looking down and Taehyung was rubbing the side of his neck . " Hehe ! Got carried away ."