25 | first real kiss

Jay~

Jay~

I felt better immediately and started studying at home, since my mom wouldn't allow me to attend school until fully recovered. I don't want to waste time though, so I'm going over my lines trying to memorize them despite having a slight headache.

It's pretty late already, about nine at night. The doorbell suddenly rang, so I went to go get it because my mom's currently at work. Ally stood there crying.

"What's wrong?" I immediately pulled her into my arms and patted her back.

"Jake said he wants us to take a break from each other," I sat her down onto the couch. "We kissed for the first time, and I didn't feel much. I think I offended him with something that I've said... he's also jealous that I'm spending so much time with you."

"It's literally for educational purposes," I got angry at the thought of him making her feel guilty. "I can talk to him."

"Don't... he'll just get even more angry. He found out about the overnight thing we have this weekend, and he absolutely went haywire. I don't think he trusts me..." Ally closed her eyes and laid down. "I'm so tired of it."

"Maybe he's not the right one for you. You must have felt nothing because it's all just an infatuation. He seems so possessive as well," I quietly said to her. Am I just saying this because I want her for myself? Is this what's best for her? "Do you wanna try kissing me?"

"What?" Her eyes grew wide and she chuckled. "Do you want Jake to kick me to the other side of the planet? He'd go crazy if he finds out I'm here right now... and kissing you would technically be cheating."

"Or exploring... experimenting? It's not cheating if you're on a break with him right now," I just laughed with her. "I'm just kidding."

"Can I sleepover here tonight? My sister just came home today, and I don't really wanna see her. My parents will compare me to her again." Ally's smile faded.

"Of course." I nodded gladly.

"By the way, is your fever better?" She got back up and placed the back of her palm against my forehead. "It's not as hot anymore, but you're still quite red."

It's not because I'm sick... I'm just blushing because of you.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, until she stumbled onto my chest. Her eyes landed on mine and we stared at each other for a quick second...

Before I leaned down to kiss her.

___________________________

Ally~

Jay pulled me close to him, and I suddenly felt very startled and confused. A part of me says to push him away, but the other keeps wanting to see what's next. It's not like he likes me, right? This is just him playing around... I think.

However, his eyes tell a different story.

He leaned down to place his lips on mine, and I swear my mind went completely blank. I could clearly hear my heart beating, and my whole body feels so hot. Is it because of Jay's temperature?

His hands snaked around my waist, as he made me straddle onto him. My arms wrapped around his neck, which deepened the kiss.

I literally just kissed my boyfriend... ex... less than an hour ago, and now I'm with somebody else? Why am I not feeling guilty? Why am I enjoying this more?

He bit my bottom lip, and it sent a shock of electricity across my spine. So this is what a kiss is supposed to feel like.

Before he could go any further, I pulled away and took a quick grasp of air.

"I don't think we-"

"I like you." He held my waist even tighter. "I have for a while. It was the real reason why I broke up with Elle and why I've been acting this way towards you. I can't stop thinking about you, and I feel so selfish for it. I realized way too late."

"Why are you telling me this now?" I whispered since I could barely get the words out. I didn't even realize that I began crying once again.

"Because I don't want to miss the timing anymore," Jay wiped my tears away with his thumb. "I like you so much."

__________________________

How does everyone feel rn?? 😼😋

P.S. I wrote this chapter the day that Enhypen debuted (30/11/20) 💗

⭐️

Song: TREASURE (트레저) — ORANGE

(LYRICS: about someone who has a crush on someone, and finally took the courage to confess. The girl is always busy, and whenever they're together, the time is limited like when the sky's orange. If he lets go of her now, when will he be able to confess again?)