Chapter 15

"Boys stop moving." I can't help but laugh as I stand in front of them with my camera around my neck. "This is taking much longer than it needs to."

"Come on, you love us." Alex teases as the boys laugh and nod in agreement.

"After this, I'm not so sure I do." I huff as I lift the camera back up to my eye, focusing it on the boys.

"Heyy, don't be mean." Reggie says pouting in response making me giggle.

"You guys know I still have to print and write about these for my class? That takes time."

It's been just over a month since college has started but despite the constant work I needed to do, the boys never failed to keep me entertained.

Most of the work so far has been more theory, not as enjoyable, but we've finally moved into the practical work and finding models wasn't that hard considering the fact I live with three boys.

"We can still have some though right, for promo and all that?" Luke asked leaning forward slightly as I roll my eyes.

"If I manage to take the photos, the ones I don't use are all yours." A huge smile spread across Luke's face as he nodded excitedly before moving back next to the boys. "Why don't you guys just go to your instruments and we can go from there yeah?"

The rest of the morning was spent in the boys studio and after all the laughing and jokes, I'm praying I managed to catch some useful photos.

"Okay, I'm gonna head out, I need to go buy a portfolio file for class." I say while zipping up my camera bag.

"Ooh, can I come with?" I look up as I hear Reggie ask with a smile.

"Of course Reg, just need to put my stuff back in my room, I'll meet you upstairs in five." I stop myself from walking upstairs and turn to face Reggie. "Can we take your car?" 

"Mmh, of course." He says as Alex shakes his head before chuckling.

"You really need your own car Tan."

"I know and I will.. eventually." I leave the boys downstairs, walking to my room before leaning my tripod against the wall and placing my camera in the pedestal.

I grab the body spray off my desk, pressing the nozzle a few times before placing it back on my desk.

"Reg, are you ready?" I call as I rush down the stairs before walking to the front door.

"Yep, after you." He says opening the door making me laugh, shaking my head as I walk out the house and towards his car. "Where exactly are we heading?"

"Um, Masha should be fine, I've gotten most of my photography things from there."

"That's the stationery shop right?" After I nod in confirmation, Reggie pulls out of the driveway and makes his way to the shop.

"You don't need to come in if you don't want to, I shouldn't be long."

"It's okay, I came with for a reason right?"

"I guess." I smile as I hope out of the car, waiting for Reggie to lock the car before we walk inside together.

Turns out not long turned into a bit longer than expected as I struggled to find the portfolio case.

"Is this it?" Reggie asks again, holding up a plastic folder making me shake my head and sigh.

"There must be around here somewhere."

"Ooh, is this it!"

"Reg, you've showed me like five different things, I-" I cut myself off as I turn to face him, seeing case in his hands. "Yes! You're amazing."