Chapter 14

"It is not phosgene, it's carbon monoxide" he laughed.

"This is exceedingly dangerous"- Taehyung said as he was getting conscious. I can't take this anymore, I see Y/n and Ariana struggling for breath. I stood and within a second I took the gun from the man and pointed on his head while everyone's eyes were on Tae hyung who just gained consciousness.

"Leave them"- I demanded. "Put the gun down"- he barted. I didn't not listen to him. The guards who were standing surrounded near me. "Leave them or else I'll shoot him"- I warned them. No one listened to me, instead they were trying to catch me.

I shot the man on his right leg. He fell on the floor still growling. "I said stop" while throwing the controller on his face.

That man wasn't ready to listen so I shot him again on his left leg. "Okay! s-stop.!! stoppp it"- He cried and took the controller from the ground. He turned over the controller and pressed the red button, then he automatically took a look at the TV.

The gas was now decreasing and I can see them clearly but I was worried if they were unconscious. As I was busy checking them, one of the guards hit my hand which caused the gun to fall off of my hand and land right in front of the man. Before I could pick up the gun, he was too fast, he took it before me and pointed at me.

He was on his knees with the gun in his hand which was pointed at me. "Get him"- He said to the guards. One of the guards came towards me but was shot on his chest on his midway towards me.

"Put the gun down"- Tae said. He was the one who shot the guard who is now dead. "I said put the fucking gun down"- He yelled. Nobody listened, everybody started to fight. No one was concerned about who will get shot. But the man was still on his knees trying to crawl out of the room.

3/4th of the guards were done. There were two more guards, well built like Dwayne Johnson. I punched one of men who was trying to hit us with a rod. We both started fighting ceaselessly. The guard was continuously hitting tae on his chest. Whereas this guard who was already unconscious, I left him and went to Tae and the other guard. Tae was bleeding, he was choking on his own blood. I got on top of the man and pulled his hair.

"Get up Hyung....get up, go get them from there"- I shouted. The guard was hitting me by pushing himself towards the wall, but soon I fell on the ground and he continued punching me. I was getting unconscious but suddenly the guard fell on me, I see Tae Hyung hit his head with a huge ass rod. 

"Come on JK"- he called me. We pushed the guard off of me and ran to the opposite block. We were in the block and went to the elevator. It was displaying 11⬆️, which means it is stuck on the 11th floor.

Hyung and I went up to the 11th floor, we banged on the elevator, we could hear them cough and yelling for someone to to take them out. "Y/n! We're here"- I said her so that she could calm down a little. "JK, please do something Mia is going to faint"- she cried."What? Ariana baby hold on, I'm getting you out of here"- Tae hyung said and boohoo. We looked here and there for some help, Tae hyung took the car and banged on the middle but it wasn't opening.

He banged so many times and sat in front of the elevator, not having enough strength to continue. "Hyung don't give up"- I cried. "JK"- He said surprised. "Come with me"- He said and ran down the stairs. "JK, please come back. I cannot breathe"- Y/n stammered and fell on the floor. "Y/n!! Stay awake, calm down Y/n. Be strong baby, I'll be back"- I said and went after Tae hyung.

"Hyung, where are you going?"- I asked him but he did not answer and ran towards the backside. I stopped running and went to the counter which was on the opposite side. "Excuse me here"- I called "Yes sir, how can I help you?"-  The lady asked who was sitting on her chair, chewing gum, playing with her hair and eyes glued to her laptop. "I need to talk to the manager"- I told. "I am sorry sir, he is on a trip with his girlfriends"- she replied.

"wow"-"can you please call the owner?"- I asked her. "sir can you tell me if there is a problem?"- she was cut off by me. "A problem?? Are you fucking kidding me? There is a man with his guards on the opposite block of this block killing innocent people and you're asking me if there is a problem? When I wanted to meet the damn owner of this hotel. I'm out of breath".

"calm down man, what is happening here? Can you all go mind your business. I'm sorry or this drunk man have disturbed you"- he said while clearing the crowd which was slowly forming before he came.

"Do I look like I'm drunk?"

.
.
.

______________________________________

Who do you think he is?😯
Don't forget to share comment and like🙂😍
Do check Hotel Redstone