Amara's Home🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

As soon as the pack leaves I pick up Amara and throw her over my shoulder

As soon as the pack leaves I pick up Amara and throw her over my shoulder. "God, I thought they would never leave." I say running up the stairs to our room and sitting her down on the bed. I start to remove my shirt when Amara helps me pull it off. I watched her move back onto the bed as I climbed on and crawled up to her. Kissing up her body as I go. I watch as she removes her dress. "No bra or panties baby?" I ask as I lick my lips taking all of her in. She giggles as I make quick work of my pants and boxes.

I move up to her and kiss her again as I slide into her. I hear her moan as I start to move. "OH! Ty!" She moans loader and loader. Pushing me to go faster and harder.

"Fuck! Amara..." I moan into her neck as I thrust into her faster and harder. She moans again as I move her leg higher on my hip. I feel her orgasm getting closer as I move faster inside of her.

"Tyler!" She screams as she cums. I moan as I help her ride out her high. She rolls us over so she is on top. She slowly starts to move. I grab her hips guiding them to move faster. When she refuses I lift her up only to hear her whine from loss of contact with me.

"All fours! NOW!" I demand. I watch as she does what I say. Slapping her ass as I get behind her. "Someone wants to be mean tonight." I say with a hard slap to her beautiful ass. She yelps but turns to look at me biting her bottom lip. I grab her hips as I thrust back into her, fast and hard. "So tight and so wet for me baby!" I say as I continue to pound into her.

Listen to her moan as I bring her close to another orgasm. "That's right baby... Cum for me again." I say getting sloppy with my movements. As if we are one we cum at the same time. Leaving both of us breathless. Once we have caught our breath I pull out of her and help her climb off the bed. "Let's shower and go to bed." I say leading her to the bathroom.

Monday morning

The weekend went by in a blur. Ok not really a blur just faster then I would have liked. Amara and I spent all our time naked. I am sure we had sex in every room in the house. Only stopping to eat, drink and sleep. I am laying in bed with Amara wrapped in my arms when my phone starts to go off. Grabbing my phone to see who is texting me. And to no surprise it is Bella.

Bella - You didn't come home last night?

Bella - Are you ok?

Bella - Where are you?

Bella - Did you go and see her? Was Edward there? You need to tell me. I have a right to know.

I sigh as I only read the first four text messages. I kiss Amara's head before getting out of bed and pulling some shorts on. Heading downstairs to start coffee. As I stand in the kitchen Amara comes down looking for me.