#69

"Babe are you sure you don't want to come?" you asked getting on to the sofa as you lay on top of Jungkook, while he was looking at his phone. He put his phone down to wrap his arms around you and hug you tight. 

"I'm sorry babe, I really have to get my editing work done today. But I'll drop you and pick you up from the party." he kissed the side of your head and rubbed your shoulder in a comforting way. 

"I wish if I could spend the last day of this year here with you." you sighed as you drew patterns on his chest while listening to his heartbeat.

"It's ok babe. You worked hard all these days and I know it's important for you to be there as the person in charge so it's fine. Also I'll pick you early so we can have some time together before the year ends." he cheered you up.

Since December was an eventful month with a little bit of good marketing you and your team were able to score some events. You were very happy with the start and tonight's party is a bit grand one which came to you by Miya's recommendation. You were busy and tired but you couldn't say no to her friend. 

You kind of felt bad because things were hard and you didn't get to spend a lot of time with Jungkook like before. There were events one after another. It's no longer a job, it's your dream, your business and you had your team to take care of till you were stable enough to worry less. 

"Sounds good." you looked up at him with a smile. 

He pulled you more up against him so he could kiss you. The slow soft kiss slowly picked up its pace making your heart flutter. Before you could think you yelped as he flipped you. You were under him in seconds. He smirked hovering above you and lowered to kiss you again. His lips were warm and sweet as always. He started trailing kissing along your jaw till he reached your weakest spot on your neck. You let out a tiny moan as he kissed and lick it. 

"Babe stop." you said in a breathless voice when you felt him getting hard. You really didn't want him to stop but you really don't have time for this. Jungkook didn't listen to you as he kept going. It's cold and he is a man with great stamina so he was needy, and you were not giving him attention all these days because of work. You were just too tired, too busy and always fell asleep fast in his arms after coming home. You hated that you had to do this now but you had no choice.

"Babe.. I need to get dressed now or else I will be late." he groaned a bit frustrated but he stopped. He let out a sigh and looked at you with unhappy doe eyes.

"Sorry" you pouted giving him your best innocent puppy eyes. It didn't even take a second he melted and chuckled as he let you go. You gave him a quick peck and went in to get dressed. 

You took out the off shoulder long sleeved body hugging dress which you got last week to wear. It was really pretty and you wanted to wear it to impress your man. After getting dresses you applied simple yet elegant looking makeup fix and let your hair fall around you in loose waves.

"Babe? I'm done." you called out to Jungkook as he was nowhere to be seen in the living room. It didn't take long as he stepped out of his work room. You grabbed your trench coat and your clutch to leave. 

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw you and he automatically bit his lip. He was checking you out and a smile spread across your face. He seemed to be thinking of something.

"Shall we?" you asked waving a hand in front of his face. 

"You are not wearing that. Go get changed." he said surprising you.

"What?" you asked confused, you were not sure if he was joking or serious. 

"You can't wear something like this if I'm not around to protect you." he said in a serious tone.