Wedding time ( Part 2 )

Author's POV

" NO . YOU DON'T!" A certain, known voice interrupted Jimin.  Jimin turned his head only to be met with the love of his life, standing there , will all his glory. 

Jeon Jungkook. 

All heads snapped towards the door and Jimin couldn't help but notice a wide grin getting plastered on the faces of all his friends and relatives .

Jungkook growled , looking at Prem with dark eyes, boring holes onto him . " JUST KNOW SOMETHING, PREM . YOU DARE TOUCH HIM OR EVEN LOOK AT HIM , I AM GOING TO POKE YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT. " He shouted. 

" J-Ju—" Jimin started , but was cut off by Prem holding his hand and yanking him towards himself and saying," SHUT UP JIMIN! If he thinks that he can snatch away my bes—HUSBAND from me, then he is fucking wrong ." Prem growled back , trying his level best to not end up bursting out into laughter . Plan was working. 

Jungkook was still glaring at him . " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE , THAT YOU CAN SNATCH AWAY MY JIMIN FROM ME ?" He shouted .

" YOUR JIMIN ? YOUR JIMIN ? WELL MISTER , I AM AFRAID, HE WON'T BE YOURS AFTER TODAY ." Prem shouted back .

Jungkook walked up to the stage and yanked Jimin towards himself , making him crash onto his hard chest.  He then kissed his neck and said ." SEE THIS ? IT'S MINE !" He then rubbed his hands on Jimin's waist . " This ? MINE !" He then took his right hand to Jimin's lips and rubbed his thumb on Jimin's both lower and upper lip , and then said ," This ? MINE . FUCKING MINE !" He then , yanked Jimin's head back , making it fall backwards on his right shoulder, and he kissed his Adam's Apple and growled . " MINE . And see this person? MINE , MINE AND O.N.L.Y. MINE !" Jungkook ended with  a heavy breathe and he was panting hard .

Jimin on the other hand was enjoying whatever was happening, but at the same time , he wanted Jungkook to leave him , provided , they were in a public place A CHURCH for fuck's sake !

" J-Jungkook... leave m-me please!" Jimin pleaded .

" No ." Came the assertive answer. 

" Jungkook... my neck  ! You are hurting me !" Jimin exclaimed. Jungkook realized that indeed Jimin's neck was in a really bad position and it was hurting.  He released Jimin's neck and looked at him with a apologetic expression. " I am sorry Jimin. "

Jimin sighed . " Its okay ."

Silence .

Silence .

More and more silence , with Jungkook and Prem glaring at each other from across Jimin. 

But there , Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin and Taemin were whispering. 

Nj — Why the hell is Prem overacting?

Jin — Exactly ! He even surpassed me in overacting!

Tae — So you are admitting that you overact ?

Jin —YO—

Taem— Shhhhhh ! Don't shout !

Ho— Let's just ask Prem to reveal the real thing .