Blast

While Rose, Jake, Ana, Hoseok, and Namjoon were fighting to make their to the others,

With the others,

Taehyung was ready to fight with Jin and Jimin by his side and Yoongi behind them protecting Jungkook who is worried as hell right now not only for him and his baby but also for the others since there were many men in the room and they were only four, excluding Jungkook. 

They were only four. Jungkook knows that they won't allow him to take a part in the fight, so he just backed staying in the corner clenching Taehyung's jacket and Yoongi in front of him whereas the three in front of Yoongi but a distance.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung is very angry right now even though he didn't see his face but his aura was enough to say that and shivers run down anyone's spine. 

Jungkook tilted his head and moving here and there got a quick and small glance from Taehyung and he could say that "No one is going out alive" he said out loud making Yoongi frown at what he was saying.

"What do you mean Kookie?" Yoongi asks, still guarding him but looking at him since he is in the corner.

"He is furious hyung," Jungkook said gulping, he never saw an angry Taehyung just a glimpse maybe.

"Who?" Yoongi asked confused since all of them were angry and to know whom Jungkook told about.

"Taetae" Jungkook said. Yoongi spared a glance at Taehyung then immediately nodded and turned his head not wanting to look at him and gulped.

'Why is his angry form, his anger turning me on and making me excited- no Jungkook this is not the time to think that' Jungkook thought shaking his head.

The room wasn't big but it was big enough. Minseok used his brain and selected this room. 

When the men in black came in Taehyung was about to walk to Minseok when those men in black blocked him, every time I write men in black it reminds me of the movie 'men in black' even though I have never seen it.

"Tsk" left from his mouth with an angry growl which made the men in black in front of him, fear but they still stood ready to fight while Minseok got his steps back. 

Minseok was afraid of Taehyung, especially his anger but he never showed it and always made his men fight Taehyung and not him because he knows he does not have a chance against him, but little did he know his elder son Jin saw the fear and smirked at him.

Taehyung was the most surrounded among the three and was losing his patience. 

As the men in black started attacking him without any interest or much of his strength is grabbed a man's neck and choked him hard killing him and then throwing him to the ground. Everyone except Jin and Jimin gasped at his strength.

With one man Taehyung turned around the man's neck between Taehyung's elbows and crack the sound came when Taehyung turned his face and threw him down, dead. 

Two came with knives but instead of stabbing, they got their own throat cut *sigh* shouldn't have come to kill him.

"Is he a human?" Yoongi mumbled shocked at Taehyung.

"My kitty you haven't seen him training yet," Jimin said in the earpiece confusing Yoongi but he shrugged it thinking that he will ask later and for right now protect Jungkook.

But on the other side, 

Something happened to Jungkook and all of a sudden he screamed "THAT'S MY TAETAE BISHES DIE!!" startling everyone.

All of them stopped what they were doing that is fighting, and looked at Jungkook confused all except Taehyung. He smirked, he kinda came to know that V turns Jungkook on from his past two experiences, that smirk did something in Jungkook and he shyly looked down while all confused thinking what the hell happened to him except for Taehyung of course who took the chance of others distracted and started killing them again and that's what about others back.