Chapter 25

⚠️**Trigger Warning**⚠️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'll be back mamas Ight?" I told Lauryn as she was laying down half sleep.

She nodded and groaned some before turning her head the other way.

I gave her forehead and cheek a kiss before heading out my room and down the stairs.

Diamond has her three month check up at the doctors office and I told her I would come.

This whole baby thing still hasn't settled in yet.

A nigga really about to deadass be Big Papi.

I made my way outside where I saw Charles and Chuck standing outside the black SUV.

I got in after nodding at them and we made our way to the appointment.

After a 25 minute drive we made it and I walked in with Chuck already seeing Diamond sitting in a chair on her phone.

"Wassup." I said sitting in a chair across from her.

She looked up and smiled, "Hey Shar, I'm glad you could make it."

I nodded and sat back.

"Yo girl must not have delivered my message to you." She said while staring me down.

"She did, what the fuck you need money for already?" I asked.

"Prenatal pills, pay for this gender reveal and pay for an event planner for the baby shower, we got to eat and I wanted to start the room."

I laughed and shook my head, "Are you dumb? Unless I see where the money is going I'm not giving you shit D, I can give you $10,000 right now and I'm just gone see you with new bags and shit you must think I'm stupid."

"Fuck you Shar, you letting this fame and new bitch of yours get your head all twisted, I was the one there for you coming up and this is how you treat the mother or your child now?"