Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Jordan: "We need to talk."

I look to see my cousin Keva telling- more like commanding us to get out of the car. I sighed and wave to my brother. As we stepped out of the car Keva immediately started complaining.

"Your sister is being a pain in my ass."

Trey rolls his eyes. "What is she doing now?"

"She took something from me."

Trey smiles sarcastically. "Really?"

Keva nods clearly not hearing his sarcasm. "Really."

"And?"

Keva glared at him.

"She stole from me!"

"You want a tissue?"

Looking at their interaction I try to suppress a snicker but fail horribly.

"You're mocking me!" The hurt in her voice was evident.

I rolled my eyes. I'm already stressed out and she's not making it better. "We don't care what you lost and why should we?"

"YOUR SISTER STOLE MY MATE! KADIN REJECTED ME!"

Me and Trey look at each other suprised. We heard about it but we thought it was a rumor and we were too busy with Kiara and Dad.

"What does it have to do with Kiara?"

"Ever since she reappeared they both have their attention focused on her! Coby even came into the girls bathroom and made me have to go reject Kadin because of her! If she didn't appear they wouldn't be like this!"

Trey shrugs his shoulders uninterested. "What do you want us to do about it?"

"Well..." A soft gleam of hatred flashes through her eyes. "It wouldn't hurt for you to have only 2 sisters would it?"

I slapped her so quickly even I'm shocked at how quickly my reflexes are.

A loud growl makes Keva jump harshly.

"Say it again?!"

Anger brews in Trey's eyes as he stared at her. "Do you know what you're implying?!"

Keva's eyes held fear as she saw the growing fury in Trey's eyes.

"You all didn't and still don't like her since Auntie Te'risha and Uncle Brian died! What's the problem now?!"

Detroit grabs her by her throat.

"Don't ever speak about our sister like that! And our parents' names should never come from your mouth again."

Peirce snarls at her. "This is the ONLY warning!"

"Let her go."

My growing anger ceased as I saw Kadin nonchalantly walking towards us.

Detroit on the other hand wasn't feeling it. "Why should we?! She had the nerve to plan the killing of our sis-"

"If you both hadn't spoiled her to the point she's okay to abusing your sister you wouldn't have this problem." He said as he stood in front of the angry Trey calmly. "Now, let her go." He said the last sentence a bit more forcefully as his green eyes shone.

Trey's face contorted as Kadin used his Alpha command and dropped her flat on the concrete. Keva coughed painfully as she looked at Kadin angrily.

"Why are you here?" Her horse voice filled the atmosphere.