23

"That's cheating!" I exclaimed while looking at the monitor.

Carter successfully strike the ten-pin thrice, I saw everything but I doubt he did it all by himself. I can't figure out how he did it even if I saw everything.

That was cheating! He played with my mind and my sight.

He chuckled, "Anong cheating d'yan? Hinding-hindi kita lolokohin!"

I rolled my eyes and reclined down on the couch, I can't play anymore. Why does it feel so tiring? My back is aching and I think I badly need a massage.

"Our deal!" Harry screamed out of happiness.

I instantly looked at him, "What deal?"

He laughed, "Amnesia mode? He'll get a chance to hug you!"

He yelled while pointing his fingers at Carter, while Carter is just laughing with him and avoiding my glares.

"What?! No!"

"Just a minute!" Harry pleaded

"No!"

"Anong no! We have a deal, Zani!" He urged

I ignored him and I just removed the shoes I'm wearing, I stood up and went to the locker type cabinet to get my shoe and I placed it back in the counter area.

"Ouch, okay lang 'yan, Carter." Harry said and I saw in my peripheral view that he patted Carter's shoulder.

"Ikaw nalang yakapin ko, baby..." Carter said and tries to hug him but Harry immediately punched his shoulder.

"What the hell, dude."

I can't help but to chuckle, they are so cute together, I have no regret helping Harry in fixing matter with Carter. They both deserve closure on their family's feud, after all, the person behind the feud was already 6-feet under the ground.

All they have to do is to fix it for their future generation.

I finished fixing my shoes and I stood up, facing Harry and Carter. They are currently wearing their shoes, I stare at them and I put the strap of my bag on my shoulder.

"Let's have some snacks," I said

They both looked at each other with their eyes wide opened, and slowly furrow their forehead. I evaluate their face and I was surprised when they both looked at me.

"G-gago?"

"May himala..."

They both whispered while looking straight into my eyes, I rolled my eyes and walked away from them.

"H-hoy! Bakit ka aalis?" Carter shouted

I shrugged, "I've changed my mind, I don't want to have snacks with you anymore."

"Edi don't."

I halted, looking straight at his face. He's annoying me on his make faces, trying to irritate me from his presence. Well, he succeeds, I am fully annoyed.

I was about to walk away when a couple of women went near us. They are giggling and pretending to be shy while looking at...

"Hello, handsome Carter! I'm Denny!" She waved her hands while making her eyelid close-opened.

"Hi Denny, classmate ba kita no'ng highschool?" Carter asked while examining her face.