2.05

As George slept in his bed, Helena sat next to him, playing with his hair as she read an article

As George slept in his bed, Helena sat next to him, playing with his hair as she read an article. Suddenly, Izzie barged into the room, waking the boy up.

"Seriously?!" She went to sit next to the boy, the short girl giggling. "Move over."

"I'm sleeping..." The boy mumbled.

"Oh, shut up." The blond complained.

Just a few seconds afterwards, Meredith came into the room as well. "Seriously?!"

"This is a very small bed for four people..." The boy complained as the shorter blond flopped into the bed as well, making Lena put down her article and move over.

"You know, you really should start knocking now that we're dating..." The short girl suggested, blushing slightly.

"He's a neurosurgeon." Meredith went on.

"I look fantastic. I shaved my legs." The former model went on as the couple was sandwiched in the bed, holding each other's hand.

"He's a brain surgeon, how could he be so brainless."

"Hello? Seriously?!" Izzie complained.

"Seriously?!" Meredith followed suit.

"Shhh, sleep." The boy hushed them, ready to get back to his sleep.

——

Now in rounds, Cristina presented, back to work. "Henry Lamott, age 42. He's scheduled with Dr. Shepherd for a spinal implant to control the pain of his herniated disk. He's allergic to all pain medication..."

Suddenly, obscene sounds started coming from the TV, and the interns turned to look at it. "Is that...?" Cristina started.

"Porn." The man's wife completed, making Bailey stare at it too.

"As in porn?!" The resident was surprised.

"Alright..." Alex complimented.

"Karev, to stand in the hall. Mr and Ms. Lamott, I'm sure you are really nice people and what you do in the privacy of your own... look, we can't have porn in here, this is a hospital!" The older woman scolded.

"It's for my pain. My doctor says it releases endorphins in the brain and helps keep my pain at a manageable level." The patient explained.

"Really?" George asked, mesmerised by the film.

"George, hall!" The resident ordered and the intern turned to leave, hiding his crotch area with his lab coat. As he walked through the group, Helena smacked the back of his head and shook her head lightly.