○ 4 ○

Seokjin rushed out of the house, he had to make it to the school in 10 minutes in order to be 30 minutes early for the students.

He made it with a few minutes to spare, Quickly, he unlocked his classroom and set everything up.

He sat at his desk, eyes closed for a second.

"Um Seokjin?" Asked Y/N. His eyes shot open as he sat up. Y/N had a bag in her hands.

"Yes?"

"Oh um Namjoon left his phone at my house. Could you tell me where his classroom is? I also brought you and Namjoon breakfast. Just to say thanks for saving me." Y/N handed him a small box with a few doughnuts inside.

"Wow thank you, show you dont worry."Seokjin stood up and guided Y/N to the classroom.

"Hows Hoseok?" Asked Y/N.

"Hm? Oh hes fine, why you ask?"

Y/N explained how she saw Hoseok and when he'd run his head. Seeing the little flash.

Jin explained that they figured he had a bad migraine. Of course it was a lie, but he didnt want to embarrass Hoseok. Even if he wasn't there.

They finally made it to Namjoons classroom. Y/N gave her best friend his phone and the breakfast.

She playfully hit Namjoon, "check you have everything before you leave dummy."

Namjoon rolled his eyes,"thanks."

Y/N left to get to another final exam. Her college was only a block away. She quickly went to the exam classroom.

Hoseok was at work once again, there were many customers that day. He worked the register, and stocked the shelves.

Jungkook, and Taehyung came by for lunch. They were seniors in high school, they usually came by during their lunch hour.

"How long do you have to work hyung?" Asked Jungkook.

"Until after 7, I'm already tired of working." Said Hoseok.

"Its not that bad, you get all the food you want." Said Taehyung.

"I still have to pay for it Tae, where's Jimin? Hes usually with you guys."

"With his other friends today, you have a new friend right hyung?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yeah. I mean I have 2 more new friends." Hoseok finished his lunch and got back to work.

The two shrugged and finished up as well, going back to school.

"Okay kids! Today we are going to join Mr.Kims class for a movie!"

The children in the classroom cheered, Namjoon picked up the toys as they were leaving to Seokjins room.

He finished quickly and went to Seokjins class. The lights were turned off, all the kids were sitting on the ground and watching the kids movie.

Namjoon sat down next to Seokjin. "Hey" he whispered.

"Hi, you wanna hang out later?" Asked Seokjin.

Namjoon just nodded, he looked around the dark classroom. "You really like RJ and Mario huh?"

"Yep. The action figures and statutes are from students." Smiled Seokjin.

Even in the dark he saw his big smile.

"Say, I have a silly theory, should we set up Hoseok and Y/N on a date?"

Namjoon almost choked on air, "they've know each other for a day, hel- heck we've know each other more for a day or two. Not to mention she landed on him when they met."

"I was joking, but we all need to hang out. I'm sure we'll be good friends, and better coworkers, right?" Smirked Seokjin.

Namjoon just rolled his eyes and nodded.

They hung out all week, Hoseok still got his headaches but when he avoided eye contact he was fine.

Hoseok was finally off work, Y/N finished all her finals. They discovered they had many things in common.

They had talked on the phone a couple of times. Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Y/N had all gone out for drinks together.

The three maknaes were stuck at home, being too young to legally drink, let alone be kept into the bar.

"Hey Hoseok, I've asked before but why are your eyes always grey?" Asked Namjoon.

They were all around a table, drinking different cocktails.

"I honestly dont know how it happened. I've always been this way since I was born."

Hoseok swirled the wine in his glass before downing it. When he looked at Y/N he saw something he'd never seen before.

There was a light shade of...color? It wasnt strong, there were still patches of black and grey mixed.

He rubbed his eyes and everything went back to normal, just black and white.

They called it a night close to midnight. Namjoon went home with Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. They wanted to keep playing games.

Y/N joined them as well, mostly trying to stay awake. Hoseok noticed and offered to take her to bed.

She refused, wanting to see the next game. Which happened to be spin the bottle. Jungkooks idea, who would've thought.

They started playing, Yoongi starting. He was forced to play, he spun the bottle, it landing on Taehyung.

Taehyung gave him a devilish smirk. "Nope I'm out." Stood up and started to walk out.

"What's wrong with me hyung??" Said Taehyung.

"I WANTED JIMIN." Yoongi yelled from upstairs.

"Well that was awkward."

Next was Jungkook, the bottle landed on Seokjin. Jungkook just kissed his cheek. Taehyung went next, the bottle landing on Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook were boyfriends, so they just kissed and let the next person go.

Namjoon spun the bottle, it landed on Y/N. No way in hell he could kiss Y/N without being embarrassed by his face turning red.

"Uhh Seokjin your turn!"

Seokjin shrugged it off and spun the bottle. His face ed heated at it landing on Namjoon.

Seokjin closed his eyes and leaned forward to Namjoon. Namjoon panicked put his hand up.

Seokjin opened his eyes as soon as his lips came in contact with the hand.

"You guys are no fun! Play the game right! " said Jimin.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and quickly kissed Namjoon.

Hoseok was next, he spun the bottle, the bottle landing on where Yoongi once sat.

They told him to spin again, he did and the bottle landed on Y/N.

He looked up, a small brown glint in his eye. For a split second he saw half color.

He rubbed his eyes again and closed his eyes. Y/N hesitated but leaned in. Hoseok opened his eyes. He saw color in his right eye.

"Hoseok...your right eye is brown!" Y/N said in shock.

He gasped and looked at Seokjin, but by the time the elder saw his eye it was back to grey.

"Are you playings prank on him?"

Why was it always like this? Why did he see half color then it was gone?

Jimin spun the bottle, it landed on Taehyung. He kissed Taehyung and got up.

"Goodnight morons, I'll see you all in therapy. " Jimin quickly went to his and Hoseoks room.

They all looked at each other and decided it was time to sleep.

Namjoon drove Y/N home. How did the night end up so wild?