Chapter 26

I skipped forward twice in this chapter so I hope y'all don't get confused, just need to get to the good stuff lmao.

Maybe I should start using dates, hmm.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ, ɪʟ

𝟷 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm in Chicago with Des visiting my parents and Mari just to get out of Atlanta for a while.

Ever since my miscarriage Pop has been really supportive in helping me get through it.

The day we left the hospital he set up a little indoor date and we had a movie night just chilling with some wine and entertaining ourselves.

Him, my girls, and my parents have helped me so much, I had my sad moments but they were always short lived.

"Lauryn you have another package!" My dad yelled up the stairs.

"See now I like him, it's the little things he's been sending you stuff everyday" Des smiled making me smile too.

I left LA the day after the miscarriage just to come to Chicago so I can be with my mom but Des wanted to tag along since she hasn't been in a while so she caught a flight and met me here.

Ever since I've been here Pop has had flowers, edible arrangements, care packages and all delivered here every morning with little notes.

I made my way downstairs to see a blue bear made out of roses and a box of roses with a blue heart.