𝚇𝙸𝙸

MIAMI, FL 📍
prince samontae wilkes
TAE

"Bitches be bald as fuck with a fat ass nose ring, ok Tupac" Leek was scrolling on his phone while we were getting ready for the beach.

"Mane hell yea, Yall remember Ari?" Amir asked. We all stopped in our tracks and turned to look at him.

"Son we all messed with a Ari" Kaisen scrunched his face up.

"Shid me too" Draco laughed sparking his blunt.

"Nah man the one I was fucking with for a good lil minute, She went to mill creek"

Everybody paused before remembering "Oh yeaaa real tall one?" I checked and he nodded.

"Yes bro I remember she blocked me for a whole week cause I thought I was talking to her gay best friend"

"Nigga what?" Leek laughed and Amir smacked his teeth.

"Mane shorty answered the phone in a bald cap and some lashes, so I instantly say "wassup bro, where Arianna?" and that hoe hung up the phone on me" He explained and we all laughed.

"Hell nah" I shook my head.

"Man yall come on, the beach filling up and on my mama imma find shorty I seen earlier" Leek looked from our balcony, getting up.

"Bet, yall block Indiee from yall story please man damn" I requested before grabbing one of the key cards to walk out.

I heard laughing from the room as I closed the door causing me to mentally roll my eyes.

Indiee Marie Robinson
MIAMI, FL 📍

"Bro I know Prince see me calling him" I rolled my eyes at his voicemail box popping up for the fifth time in a row.

Maybe we really are done.

"Maybe he seriously need a break this time Indiee, yall gone get back together" My friend looked at me through the foggy mirror as I walked in the bathroom.

The shower water turned off and my other friend stepped out on the mat, looking at my turned up face.

"He still not answering the phone?" She asked wrapping a towel around her to leave the bathroom.

"Bitch yes, what if its forreal this time?" I frowned, following her out.

"Well I told you this already, yall aint gone never be done seriously so i just say wait it out. This why I dont understand why yall go on trips together"

"Yall literally fight everytime, and then just end up fucking the next week yall home. I really dont get it but ok" she added and I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch he put it on Mario thoughhhh" I dragged and her face changed.

I immediately broke down crying and I felt her rub on my back.

"Maneee Indiee get yo ass up brah, we do not cry over niggas. We in Miami." She scrunched her face up and I laughed a little.