Chapter 18

The next day, you tried avoiding talking to Oikawa. On your way to school you listened to music until you met Iwaizumi on your way.

"Good morning Shittykawa, (L/N)."

"Good morning, Iwaizumi." You smiled and put your headphones away.

"Hello, Iwa-chan." Oikawa greeted.

"Now tell me, what did she want from you?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Aw, Iwa-chan! You really care about me?!" Oikawa's eyes suddenly glowed.

"Stop being annoying! It was just unexpected. After all she was the one who dumped you, and not the other way around." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Well, she just wanted to talk." Oikawa said.

"Whatever. Don't let her distract you." Iwaizumi said.

Was he going to stay in touch with her?

"I know. Practice is the most important thing right now."

"She was getting in the way of reaching your dream, so you better stay away from her, Oikawa." Iwaizumi said, suddenly getting all serious.

"She actually told me that she felt bad about everything. She realized that it was a mistake." His voice became quieter.

"I don't know what you are thinking right now, but stop it." Iwaizumi sighed.

"I don't wanna go back to that time when you dated." He rolled his eyes.

"You're probably right, Iwa-chan. I shouldn't even think of it." Oikawa murmured.

You on the other hand just listened to their conversation.

"Did you introduce her to (L/N)?" Iwaizumi suddenly asked.

"No, she didn't leave her room yesterday. Why was that, (Y/N)-chan?" Oikawa turned his head to you.

"I didn't feel good." You just said, not even looking at him.

Iwaizumi noticed the weird tension between the two of you, but he decided not to ask about it yet.

"Oikawa-san!" You heard the loud screams as you were entering the school gates.

"I'll see you in lunchtime." Iwaizumi said and went into class with you.

In luchtime you sat with Nakayama and Hamaguchi again.

"Alright guys, I want to celebrate my birthday on Saturday and I'm planning on renting a place." Nakayama said.

"How many people are you going to invite?" You asked.

"I'm going to invite all third years and some of my private friends."

"Do you even know all the third years?"

"No, but I'm turning 18! This is gonna be a legendary party that everyone is going to talk about!" She squealed.

"You and especially Oikawa are also invited,
(L/N)-san. I hope you both make sure to show up." She winked.

You rolled your eyes and stood up.

"You are getting on my nerves, Nakayama-san."

Finally your chest felt less heavy.

"If you have something to say to Oikawa, just do it. Though, you will never be more than a hook up to him." You giggled.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" She asked you, also standing up.

"I'm in a bad mood and you happen to get on my nerves." You sighed.

"You need some fresh air, (L/N)-san. That helps when people need to cool down." Hamaguchi quietly said.

"I guess you're right." You left the classroom.

First the thing with his ex-girlfriend, and now Nakayama?

Why did she want to get in his pants when they hooked up before? Wasn't that enough for her?

It annoyed you so much, that you couldn't even control what you were saying.

You wanted to play along and befriend her first before telling her how you actually thought about her. Who knows, maybe she would have been useful one day.

Whatever, your anger took over and you probably messed up your chance.

'Or maybe not. She wants Oikawa so bad, she will probably act like I've never said that. I'm her only chance to be close to Oikawa.' You smiled to yourself.

When you were about to go back to your classroom, you got a message from Oikawa, telling you to meet him behind the gym.

Oikawa
Meet me behind the gym.

Why?

Just come.

Since you were outside already, it didn't take you long to get to the gym. You turned a corner and saw him waiting there already.

"What is it? We only got five minutes left." You rolled your eyes.

"What's wrong with you, (Y/N)-chan? Even Iwa-chan could tell that something's off with you. He thought that we fought." He said, leaning against the wall.

"Nothing's wrong with me."

"Then why were you avoiding talking to me this morning? You also didn't want to eat with me yesterday. What did I do, (Y/N)-chan?" He slowly approached you.

"Ugh, it's not always about you, Oikawa. You're not always the reason about how people feel." You sighed annoyed.

"You're actually not that special." You added, crossing your arms.

"Okay, you are definitely pissed at me for some reason. You wouldn't go around, saying stuff like that." He stopped inches in front of you.

"You don't even know me. Maybe that's just who I really am." You looked to the side.

"Nah, you're not. You're just angered by something  at the moment, that's why you keep on saying such things." He gently put a strand of your hair behind your ear and stroked your cheek down to your jawline, just to grab your chin and make you look up to him.

"Look at me and tell me what's wrong." He sounded demanding.

You swallowed before slapping his hand away.

"Stop doing that." You looked to the side again.

"You like it."

"I do not." You crossed your arms.

"You can't escape my question, (Y/N)-chan. Just tell me what's bugging you. I want to make you feel good, after all." He whispered the last part, still for you to hear.

Just after that the school bell rang.

"I got to go." You said and hurried into class, not even looking back at the widely grinning Oikawa.
_________
[A/N]: Just so you know: THE PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB IS A NORMAL ONE...
Also, I really enjoy reading your comments, they don't fail to make me laugh, lmao.