Chapter 15

Rita's pov

I woke up, feeling cold water splash all over my body. I screamed and tried to move, but my screams were muffled and I couldn't move.

He literally tied me up and gagged me in this damn bathtub before leaving me without opening the lights on.

He also didn't have any windows in his bathroom, so I sat here in the dark for God knows how long and waited for him.

I tried the most of the time to get rid of these cable ties around my wrists and ankles, but I couldn't loosen them a bit. I didn't know that cable ties were this resistant.

As my wrists went numb and I felt wetness on my wrists due to my struggling, I decided to stop trying to break free as I didn't want to cut my wrists more and bleed to death.

I thought my situation couldn't get any worse until I had to pee. Right, I peed in my pants as my bladder couldn't hold on any longer. Sitting in my own piss, feeling miserable, I cried myself to sleep.

Now, being awake, feeling stiff in every cell of my body, I moaned in pain. As I finally opened my eyes, I blinked a few times to adjust to the lightness in the bathroom.

Then, I saw him crouching next to the bathtub, grinning at me. "You look grumpy, I guess someone isn't a morning person, huh?" he asked mockingly with the shower-head directed at me as I glared at him madly.

Huffing, I succumbed to my anger and started cursing him for leaving me here like this, but everything I said sounded muffled because of the tape over my mouth.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh." He nodded his head, waiting for me to finish cussing, before pulling the tape from my mouth, making me moan in pain.

"Now, in words please," he remarked, turning the water off and putting the shower head down. "Fuck you!" I hissed with tears in my eyes.

"Ragazza, I already told you that you're not my type," he told her with a wink. "How could you leave me here like that?" I asked him crying. "Wasn't very hard," he remarked with a nod.

"What if something happened to you? What if you didn't come back?" I asked him hysterically.

"Aww, you were worried about me?" he asked back with a mocking grin. "Have you ever thought what would happen to me, if you didn't come back?" I asked, tears streaming down my face.

"How selfish, and here I thought you were worried about me," he huffed, rolling his eyes. "You really have the audacity to call me selfish after tying me up and leaving me in your bathroom for a day, helpless!" I snapped madly, every muscle in my body hurting.

"Stop exaggerating, you survived, didn't you?" he asked bored. "In my own piss and blood!" I spat at him.

"You peed on yourself," he muttered with a frown, looking at my black wetted jeans, "and got your period?"

"Wait! Where are you going? Please don't leave me here for another day!" I begged him as he got up from his crouching position.

"I will come back in ten minutes, I will just go and buy you some tampons, or pads, what are you using?" he asked me with a sigh.

"I don't have my period, the blood is from my ..." Biting my lip, I showed him my bloody wrists.

Confused, his gaze wandered from my face to my wrists. His confusion turned into surprise, and then to anger as he saw my bloody wrists.

"God damn woman," he said annoyed, before pulling a pocket knife out of his pocket. Thinking he'll kill me, I turned my face to the side and held my tied wrists in front of my face, shielding myself from him.