74

Note:
융수(YongSu)

-

Chanyeol's POV
Oh, my sweet beautiful Y/N...
I can still clearly remember the day I met you. It wasn't exactly the most ideal meeting circumstance.
It wasn't something as cliche as bumping into each other in a small cafe and having you spill your cup of hot coffee down my plain white shirt. And nor was it something as magical as meeting each other under the moonlit sky as our eyes happen to meet each other as we were each enjoying a peaceful midnight stroll.

How I met you was rather gory per se, bloody is the word.
I remember all the blood. The crimson-colored liquid that stained your whole body as you were carried in by what looked to me like your boyfriend at that time, who I now know as 용수.

Covered and soaked in blood, I met you, L/N Y/N.
You were rushed into the emergency room and I, as a qualified medical professional was assigned to tend to you. The nurses hurriedly carried you into the surgery room looking almost horrified at the volume of blood that was blanketing your entire being.
In the room, as I examined your battered body, I can now recall the amount of shock that flowed through me at that time.

You were covered in multiple knife cuts from those rather deep ones that require stitches to what seems like millions of mere surface scrapes. What stupified me the most was the fact that you even had two gunshot wounds.

One of which the bullet has been removed while the other still remained intact. The fact that you had most likely removed one bullet by yourself greatly shook my entire being.
'What a strong, gorgeous girl she is', I can remember myself thinking that as I eyed her injuries.

That day I worked till I dropped. Sewing and bandaging up tons of cuts that would most likely leave a scar while also removing a metal gun bullet from your body. After that, I became your personal doctor, and that was when I got to know you and your friend who I had mistaken as your boyfriend.

I found out about your identity rather quickly as well since with the number of injuries on your body, things were looking rather alarming. The only way for me to cover up for you was for you to be honest to me, and you did. Thus, I fooled the authorities. With that I got to know you better and eventually, you stole my heart.

It was always heart wrenching when you have to leave. We had gotten along so well and learnt so much about each other, even exchanging numbers with each other.

It was really nice of you. You even spoke to me in French when I said I couldn't speak Korean. And a small part of me was rather amazed, and even intrigued that you could speak French. The way you spoke French alluded me, it was as if you were trying to seduce me. It was magically melodious.

용수 though...
He never liked me. Out of all of the SSFIRE members, I knew he disliked me the most. He was always onto me. Especially after I let slip that I actually spoke Korean. Oh dear me...

I may have all of SSFIRE'S member's phone numbers and vice versa, but I bet that under 용수's phone, my caller ID must be something along the lines of 'Devil'. Luckily no one believed his tales, though all true :)
Even Y/N...

Hahaha...
Maybe I'm a little obsessed, but that's alright. Anything and everything is unimportant, for there's only one fact that truly matters.
It is that Y/N's mine, all mine.
And nothing will stand in my way.

BTS is dead for sure.
Relooking at their background, (By that I mean dedicating many precious hours digging into each of their individual backgrounds) and with whatever I had managed to uncover, I'm almost certain that they'll self destruct sooner or later.

So many past vendettas hidden within their past... All linked to one another and too involved with Y/N.
Oh, how are they going to take it?
How will they handle the truth of the past?
Will they hate each other?
Murder each other for revenge?
Ohhhh HOW EXCITING!!
I can't wait to see them tear each other apart!
Just thinking about it makes me so-, so-! ah!
Hahahahhaah.

Jungkook's POV
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Breathe in.
Breathe out.

You got this Jeon Jungkook.
You can do this!
All you need to do is walk up to Namjoon hyung and ask what's wrong.
Simple.

You do this all the time Jungkook
Come on!
You can do this!

Yeah nope!

As soon as I spotted Namjoon hyung's figure, I swear to god my mind just froze as my mouth automatically snapped shut. All my internal pep talk failing in mere seconds as my legs without any conscious control started to move. Causing me to bolt away, in the opposite direction of Namjoon hyung.

*Sigh*

Huffing and puffing as I caught my breath after practically sprinting away from Namjoon hyung.
My eyes wandered around as I crouched my body against a wall. Looking at my surroundings as I thought of another way to try and figure out what, I didn't know right basically what Namjoon hyung was hiding from me.

As my orbs observed around me, I noticed a familiar door. It was Y/N's office.

My thoughts on Y/N?
She's nice.
I mean I adore her before and after finding out she's Ethereal, I think it's pretty cool. I mean it's not every day you find out that that little girl you knew is some kind of legendary figure.

Though I'm a little...just a little bit salty about the fact that she hid it from us, I can still see her reasons for doing so. It mustn't have been easy.
I took the news quite well if I must say so myself...Forget that I fainted!
I was just a little, mind you, a tiny little bit annoyed that I lost to Y/N.

I'm not angry really.
Okay fine!
I was very salty that I lost to a girl in hand to hand combat!

Anyways, looking at the office door made me think of a great idea. I'll just ask Y/N directly!
Yeah, that's it!
I mean she did say to look for her for any inquiries after all.

Alright, let's go!

_______________________

Author's note:
I'm late again for this chapter...
I know, I know, I suck.
I'm so sorryyy. This is last week's chapter...
But don't worry guys I'll still update this week's Sunday's chapter as per usual ^_^

Lately, I'm having a huge writer's block. I know it isn't really a valid reason as to why my updates are so inconsistent and late, especially since I personally dislike the term. But I can assure you all that I'm trying >~<
To be completely honest, I already know on how this story is going to end. The problem now is what about the in-between part...
I'm like extremely excited to write the ending but oops I still have the middle part to write😅 Yikes!

Anyway, I do hope that you have enjoyed not only this chapter but the whole story thus far. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the love and support that you've given to this story.

As always, please do vote, don't mind any errors, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! (^^)

P.S.
And yes, there's no system update this week. [ I've just unloaded huge chucks of Chanyeol's inner thoughts, decipher that ;) ]

I'm sure that you've figured out '???' identity, no?