Art Class (f.w)

Summary: Fred has a huge crush on you but is too much of a nervous git to actually ask you out. So what is he gonna use to help his situation? A piece of candy obviously.

Reader's House: Ravenclaw

Warnings: nothing other than Fred being a whipped cutie pie

A/N: I freaking adore this one njsjdowlsp It's, of course, based off a song! This one being Art Class by Beabadoobee! It's a really cute song and I def recommend listening to it! if you enjoy this please consider buying me a coffee! the link to my kofi is on my profile!

Word Count: 2,510

Lee let out a groan as Fred dragged him and George up the stairs leading to the Gryffindor common room

Lee let out a groan as Fred dragged him and George up the stairs leading to the Gryffindor common room. Muttering the password Fred looked around anxiously, not wanting anyone to follow them.

"What is this that you have to show us in secret? We're gonna be late for potions Fred! Do you want another detention with Snape?" George asks, raising an eyebrow at his twin as he pulled the two into the common room.

Once they were in the room and the door was shut, Fred made sure no one else was in there, checking behind chairs and corners. Lee and George stood near the fireplace, their arms crossed.

Fred let out a sigh of relief, not finding anyone. Walking back over to his best friends, he pulled a small piece of candy out of his pocket. The two raised their eyebrows at him, not really impressed.

"This is what you dragged us out of the great hall for? Merlin Fred! I wasn't done with my chicken!" Lee complained and Fred shot him a look, making him shut up.

"It's not just a normal piece of candy you gits. If you're looking at one person while eating this candy, you'll be able to hear their thoughts for an hour." Fred said with a proud smile on his lips.

The two boys in front of him looked at him, confused looks on their faces.

"And why do you need this?" Lee asked, not understanding this at all.

Realization hit George like a truck. He shook his head at his twin, making Fred nod his head with a smirk.

"No, you didn't Fred. You didn't." George mumbled, hoping this was all a joke and that his twin actually hadn't done what George thought he did.

"Sure did Georgie. Gonna eat this in potions and finally see what Emily thinks of me." Fred replied, pride in his voice.

George groaned, running a hand over his face. Lee still had a look of confusion on his face, not having been in the loop on Fred's relationship, well lack of, with the quiet Ravenclaw in their potions class.

Sighing at his brother's actions, George turned to look at his other best friend.

"Fred here has a crush on Emily Morgan. She's a Ravenclaw in our potions. Rarely talks. But he's still head over heels for her." George explained, Lee finally getting it.