Back

They were not planning to leave her alone, and as much as she tried to explain that it was okay, or that she was fine, they knew that she wasn't fine. This time, they promised themselves. They all did and they were sure that they weren't going to break it this time. No matter what.

"When is Euntae coming with her?" Changbin asked Seungmin who was busy answering a text message he received from Suri.

"They're still picking some of her stuff. I still don't understand why I couldn't go with her." Seungmin walked over to where Chan was in the living room, noticing how everyone was already there. Chan had both his hands inside his pockets, his hood was over his head and the bags under his eyes wasn't a surprise to any of them. He wasn't sleeping properly, almost forgetting how to.

"Because I need to talk to all of you." Chan said. "I wanted to talk to all of you while Suri is not here."

"Is everything okay? Did something new happen?" Minho asked and Chan just rolled his eyes. The others looked at each other, knowing that Chan wasn't in his best mood.

"I don't know, Minho. You tell me. Is everything okay? Has it been okay ever?"

"What did I d-"

"Its not you, Minho. Its us. Whatever kind of mess this is, it needs to stop." Chan looked around the room and it was clear that no one knew what he was talking about except Seungmin. Of course only him. "I don't know, I mean are we taking turns to see who's gonna break her heart more? Because if its a yes, then I'm pretty sure almost half of us, if its not all of us, already did hurt her. This time we could've lost her and I hate keep watching her fall apart okay? And I can't watch her leave, because  her leaving means this time, it would seriously be the last time we all see her. So its either we all, and I'm not talking to someone specifically. I'm talking to all of you, me to begin with. If we all don't start treating her like a human being, I'm either calling her parents or her brother to get her to live with them, because she's not going to live alone. She's coming back to the dorm, back to her and Jeongin's room. Please, take care of her this time." He didn't wait for an answer, not like he was expecting any answers other than a 'Yes'. He went to his room, slamming the door, loudly after him.

--

"You want to tell me that llama guy was sleeping in my bed?" Suri asked looking at Hyunjin jokingly-disgusted. The taller guy rolled his eyes as he walked over to Jeongin's bed.

"Llama guy was blah blah." Hyunjin mockingly copied Suri, throwing a pillow at her only for Seungmin to catch it.

"Fuck off."

"Fuck off." Hyunjin again mocked her, causing Seungmin to let out a chuckle, putting the pillow under his head.

"Who brought back pre-debut Hyunjin and Suri?"

"I never liked her anyway." Suri let out a fake gasp, jumping from her place on her bed, throwing herself on top of Hyunjin.

"You love me." She said, hugging his waist tightly, causing him to laugh, pushing her away from him.

"No. I'm in love with you." The intense gaze between them was broken as Seungmin threw the pillow back at them. This time it hit Hyunjin's head.

"Bring back the two who hate each other please." Suri giggled, getting up from her place from beside Hyunjin.

"I miss my room though." Seungmin hummed, getting up from his laying position, patting Suri's head as he got up.

"Let's go." He pulled Hyunjin's headband, causing him to groan, getting up too.

"Where?" Hyunjin asked, pulling his headband that was now between Seungmin's hands.

"To our rooms."

"But-"

"No buts, she needs to sleep. I'm going to get Jeongin to stay with her. Let's go." Seungmin again pulled Hyunjin, this time from his shirt.

"But-"

"Shh." Suri watched her two best friends leaving the room, laughing at Hyunjin who was whining all the way back to his room.

A/N: yes that's an update. I know its been awhile, but my laptop is broken and i literally feel so lost without it. Like I'm writing this on my phone and its so annoying, but i thought that its been way toò long and you all deserve an update. So here you go. I'm working on more chps so except some more updates soon. Thank you all so much for keeping up with me. You're amazing. I love you all and please stay safe.