Late Nights And Warm Embraces (g.w)

Request: Hello i would like to request a fluff george weasley x female ravenclaw reader.☺were george comes through the window at the astronomy tower into the readers room and they cuddle💕💫i hope thats okay❤

Reader's House: Ravenclaw

Warnings: none! this is super duper fluffy! i adore it!

A/N: this pulled on my heartstrings while writing it! again flashbacks are in italics! sorry for the majority being a flashback! and i ended up changing the request up a little! sorry about that! hope this one isnt too similar to the last george one i posted! i hope you guys enjoy this one! if not, please let me know! any and all feedback is appreciated! if you enjoy my writing please consider buying me a coffee! the link to my kofi is on my profile!

Word Count: 1,843

"I'll see you in the morning girls, have fun!" You said to your two roommates, Luna Lovegood and Cho Chang

"I'll see you in the morning girls, have fun!" You said to your two roommates, Luna Lovegood and Cho Chang. The two of them were going out on a late-night trip around the grounds with some other Ravenclaws. You would have gone but you'd been doing homework for the entirety of the Saturday and honestly just needed some sleep.

Once the girls had left, you let out a small sigh and pulled the covers back on your bed. As soon as you laid down and got comfortable there was a small knock at your window.

You let out a groan and threw the covers off yourself before shuffling over to the window. Looking out there wasn't anyone in sight. Furrowing your eyebrows you were about to get back in bed, assuming something had just been picked up by the wind and had hit your window. Suddenly the face of your boyfriend popped into view, a huge smile on his face. You let out a squeal and jumped back a little. George laughed at you, his smile growing.

Letting out a huff you walked back to the window and undid the latch and pushed it slightly, allowing George to open it the rest of the way before climbing in.

"George Fabian Weasley! How dare you scare me like that!" You hissed, crossing your arms as he closed the window and latched it back, looking back at you with a signature smirk.

"Oh, c'mon now darling! Lighten up a little! The look on your face was priceless!" He said, laughs still leaving his lips.

Your eyes narrowed at his words, an obvious sign that your patience was wearing thin. "Don't make me throw you back out that window George Weasley." You mumbled.

George's expression softened, realizing if he wanted to stay he'd need to quit his usual antics. Walking towards you he gently wrapped you up in his arms, pulling you into his chest.

"I missed you today, my sweet love..." He whispered, starting to sway the two of you back and forth slightly as he ran his hand over your hair.

The tension in your body melted away as he held you, a small hum left your lips as you rested your head against his chest.