3 AM

From 'Things Stray kids once said; p7
*at 3am* 

Suri: *gasps* 

Hyunjin: what?

Suri: what if 'soy milk' is just introducing itself in spanish? 

Hyunjin: .... what? 

--

They knew that if Chan found out that they were not sleeping he'd probably kill them both. That's why they were on the roof, eating oreos quietly. It was quite until Suri dramatically let out a gasp. Hyunjin choked on the cookie and looked at her startled.

"What? What happened?"

"Dude, what if 'soy milk' is just introducing itself in spanish?" Hyunjin was silent for a few seconds, trying to understand everything, but he wasn't sure if the tiredness was winning over him or what Suri just said was way too weird.

"What?"

"Dumb, soy in Spanish means I am. So what is milk is just saying like 'Hi, I am milk.' Get it? Like soy mi- you're too stupid to understand." Hyunjin's confused face turned Suri's mood off, eating two more oreos.

"I am the stupid one here?"

"Soy the stupid one here, you mean." Suri chuckled at her own joke causing Hyunjin to be more confused. Like he knew that she could be dumb and stupid sometimes, but what the heck.

"Suri-"

"Same goes with soy sauce too. Those stuff are just being nice to all of like, 'Hi, I am sauce.' And we're like 'Okay, hey sauce. Let me put you in my food.' We don't even introduce ourselves back."

"Suri-"

"Do you ever feel like slapping someone while they're talking to you? Like do you ever have that weird sound inside your head telling you to just slap them across the face?"

"Yes, I feel just like that with you right now." It was like Suri wasn't even able to hear Hyunjin as she was way too focused on her 3:00AM thoughts. He didn't hate it actually, he was enjoying this more than he thought now.

"Sometimes when I cook dinner and no one's home, I just talk to myself as if I'm in a cooking show." Suri continued, this time earning a chuckle from Hyunjin.

"Don't we all?"

"Do you do anything weird?" Suri asked, turning her head now fully looking at Hyunjin, putting an oreo inside his mouth. She looked at him intensely as he nodded at her.

"Talking to you and sitting right here with you is weird." Suri pulled the oreo that she was about to feed Hyunjin as it only touched his lips and ate it herself, scoffing at him.

"Go back inside if you want, I can just call Changbin." Hyunjin chuckled, taking the now half eaten orea and ate it as he put his arm around Suri, smiling to himself as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He leaned his head at her and smiled.

"No, I like it here with you more. So tell me more about your weird thoughts." He felt the girl between his arms giggle as she stayed silent for two seconds straight before, pulling herself out of his arms, staring at him.

"Do you ever, when you have weird conversations inside your head or like when you're amazing a scenario inside your head, you just make all those facial expressions or say words out loud just so it can be more realistic?" Hyunjin's smile never left his face as he was now watching the girl talking about stuff that made him realise how weird she is, but its not like he minds. He was just as weird as her.