Chapter 13: Wizardly Books

I drew False!

I know I've said it about other drawings of mine, but for real, this one is not my favorite.

I mean, it's not bad...

But I could've done better

Well...I figured out where I wanted this story to go ^w^

ALSO THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE A COUPLE DAYS AFTER THE ONE BEFORE 

SORRY FOR YELLING

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~2.5 K

~~

TW: none

~~

POV: Bdubs

~~

"I want food!"

Scar shook his head. "I know, Bdubs. You've said it a hundred times."

I shot the Mayor a smile, nodding my head. "Yeah, I did!"

He rolled his eyes at me but smiled nonetheless.

We were walking through the streets in the Hub, heading towards a library. Scar said something about finding information about spells or something.

I have no clue.

I just came along to hang out with him.

"Are we there yet? My feet hurt."

"Yep!"

"Wait! Really?"

Scar nodded, pointing to a large, old looking library. It looked like something out of Harry Potter. "This is one of the largest magic libraries in the Hub!"

"The library...?"

"Yeah?"

"...Is magic?"

Scar gave me a look. "No! It contains books about magic!"

"Ohhhhh...Yeah I knew that!"

The Wizard shook his head with a laugh and grabbed my hand, dragging me inside.

It was dark inside, with candle chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and a lot of dark oak. Rows and rows of at least eight foot tall bookshelves lined the walls. A loft opened up the ceiling and I saw even more bookshelves poking up over the edge.

It smelled like books.

Scar continued to drag me to a section in the back corner. "Most of the books in here are about Wizard Magic and the spells you can cast. Once you learn how to control and use the magic, these books can help you learn different spells. Though, that isn't all there is in here. There are several books upstairs about the different Magic Users and the magic they use. We need to find anything about mind control. I doubt there will be anything up there about it, but if you want to, you could go check to make sure!" He finished with a large grin. I giggled (huehuehuehue) and nodded. I could tell this was a subject he loved talking about, but never really got to.

I spun and skipped off to the stairs. The upper level held the same bookshelves, stocked to the brim with dusty, leather back books. I sighed before beginning my search.

~TIME SKIP~

It's been over an hour of searching and I've found nothing. I have gone through these shelves at least a hundred times each!

Ugh.

I was bored out of my mind, so I chose to talk to Scar.

{Bdouble00} Hey, I finished looking up here.