ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

(We reached 1k views I'M SCREECHING, THANK YOU)

Y/n put the broom back on the wall as she was met with Mina who had rushed in to the dining room, an excited look on her face.

"Y/n... I... I..." she panted, putting her hands on her knees as she tried not to collapse in front of her friend.

"I'm sure whatever it is, it's not worth you dying on me Mina, just breath" Y/n said, walking over to the pink girl and rubbing small circles in her back. After about 10 seconds Mina's eyes lit up once again as she straightened her back out, her face getting right in to Y/n's.

"YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS" Mina exclaimed, jumping on the spot, her cheeks even more pink than they already were as she thought about the exciting news.

"What?" Y/n asked, a little concerned.

"I was walking past the boys' dorms to go to the bathroom and I overheard some voices" she said, her hands flailing about as she spoke, the happiness she felt was apparently uncontainable.

"And by overheard you mean you eavesdropped, right?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow.

"THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT, I heard THE Todoroki Shoto telling Midoriya he had feelings for you" she squealed, balling her hands in to fists and resting her face on them. Y/n laughed loudly.

This must be fake, she must be trying to get some kind of reaction from me

"Ha ha, very funny Mina, but I do appreciate a friend that plays with my feelings like that" Y/n said and rolled her eyes, grabbing the broom once again and continuing the task she had started.

"Y/n it's true" Mina said, her fumbling stopping and her arms falling to her sides.
"I would never say anything like that just for the fun of getting something out of you. That would be cruel".

Y/n cringed at the thought of her thinking about her dear friend so lowly and stopped what she was doing.

"You're right I'm sorry"

Wait, does that mean...

Y/n dropped the broom and her eyes widened as she stared at Mina, her body not reacting even though her brain was going crazy.

"S-So you're saying..." Y/n processed and Mina nodded, a huge grin on her face as she jumped on Y/n bringing her in to a tight embrace.

"He doesn't like Momo, girl he wants you" she whispered in her ear. Those words couldn't have made Y/n happier as she pretty much squeezed the life out of Mina in return and was about to speed off, but abruptly stopped in the door frame, turning towards the pink girl.

"Mina, didn't you have a lesson with Aizawa?" Y/n asked.

"I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO HEAD THERE" Mina shouted and ran past Y/n, still having to go to the bathroom before going to Aizawa's class. Y/n laughed at her friend and mentally thanked her for coming to her first.

This can't be real, Shoto likes me? I must be imagining things... and Mina too

Y/n ran outside, hoping that maybe Shoto and Izuku had headed back out after their supposed chat.
She found herself face to face with Tenya, Tokoyami, Shoji and Ojiro walking in.

"Are you going to the dorms?" Y/n called, receiving a nod from the group of boys.
"If you see Shoto, can you tell him to come find me? I'll wait in the dining area" she said and walked off.

Why did I say that? What if he comes? What am I going to say? Oh, hi Shoto, Mina was eavesdropping and she said you might have a thing for me, care to explain?
I can't say that