Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

Over and over again you hear this annoying sound ringing in your head.

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

You wish you could move, to lean over, and turn off your alarm clock making the horrendous noise.

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

But your body won't move. It's like you're tied down and you can't open your eyes.

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

Your whole body feels like it's covered in a layer of fog, only being able to tell your limbs are there but not being able to feel them or move around.

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

How long have you been asleep? It feels like you haven't slept in a week. Have you been overdoing it at work again?

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

Heat encases one of your hands, like a blanket. A sign of comfort.

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

Heat is like...like fire.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The fire at the camp.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

And it hits you like a brick wall.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The Nomu. Your dad. The villains.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Your classmates.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

You need to get up. You took an oath to protect them and lying here isn't going to do anything.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

You have to keep them safe. They aren't just your friends, they've become a part of your chaotic family. If anything happens to them you won't forgive yourself.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Muffled shouts and screams.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Fire burning behind your eyelids.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

A strong jolt.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

And then you shoot up with a loud gasp.

•••••

Chains rattle as Bakugo shifts around, trying to ease the tension in his muscles. He's been tied to the same damn chair for two days now and it's starting to make his muscles cramp. The said boy sends a pointed glare at the villains circling him.

They took him to an old bar with cut-up posters of All Might, a pathetic-looking couch, and a small TV on a stand in the corner. Bakugo watches closely, afraid to take his eyes off them for even a second in case they try anything. Of course, he can't do much while he's tied up, but the small amount of control over the situation is what's keeping him sane.

Being tied up here has left Bakugo with no information on the outside world. He has no clue what's going on, if the heroes are still looking for him or if they already found him, when he's going to be rescued...if you're alive or not.