Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48

"Just put it on!"

"No! I'm not wearing that!"

You lunge forward, grabbing Katsuki by the hair and tugging him forward. As he shouts for you to let go, you force the tie around his neck and let him lean back up, only to tie it in half a second. He growls, reaching to rip it off but you smack his hand away with a glare.

"If you're going to meet Rumi, Keigo, and Hakamata then you need to dress up a little bit. I'm not even making you wear the jacket or vest," You snap, pouting at the blond as you readjust the tie so it's loose but still looks fine.

Katsuki growls, scowling at you but leaving it on nonetheless. You smile once he doesn't argue with you, turning away from him to pull on your socks and shoes.

"Remind me why I agreed to this?" Katsuki grunts, frowning at himself in the mirror. He's wearing a black button-up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a light grey tie around his neck. He has matching slacks and shoes, none of it too fancy and he has to admit he looks good, Katsuki just doesn't like to dress up.

"Cause I asked you to meet my family."

"Right."

You glance over your shoulder to smile at his grumpy face, his pout remaining but his eyes light up a little at the sight of you. The deal was if you got to choose his clothes then he got to pick yours. And you look great in the black sweater and grey skirt even if you look more feminine than usual. You don't mind his staring, already knowing you look great.

"Besides," You draw out, leaning your head back with a lazy smirk that makes his heart skip a beat, "Not only will the clothes make a good impression on them, but I get to enjoy looking at you all night."

Katsuki steps forward, forcefully turning you around and kissing you. You lean in, keeping pace with him as he presses harder against your mouth.

You two have gotten a lot better over the last two weeks, being able to set a steady pace and not have your teeth clash. But, you never went farther than that. No make-out sessions, no tongue, just the two of you kissing even if it got a little heated from time to time.

Katsuki is the first to pull away, grabbing your face to kiss your forehead before taking a step back to rake his eyes over your form.

"We do look pretty damn good, don't we?" He says with a sly smirk, grabbing your hand and yanking you back into his arms.

"Of course we do, I always look good," You retaliate, meeting his smirk with one of your own.

"And what about me?" Katsuki whispers, dipping his head down to hook his nose against yours and kiss the corner of your mouth.

Damn sly fox.

You don't give in, raising a hand to his cheek as you stare into his ruby-red eyes, "Only on occasion."

Katsuki's face drops from a smirk to a grumpy pout before trapping you against him with his arms and tickling your sides. You screech, trying to squirm away as he attacks your waist with his fingers.

"Staph!" You laugh, trying to push him away but not being able to free your arms from between your chests.

"Take it back and I will," Katsuki tells you, not stopping his assault as you laugh and shriek in his arms. He's definitely enjoying this. You try to fight back, but it is no use as he tickles your sides and tears stream down your cheeks.

"You bitch! Fine! You're handsome all the time!" You shout, the tickling stopping as you let out a sigh of relief and huff against Katsuki's shoulder, "Asshat."