Remember

(I FOUND THIS ON TWITTER AND I WANT THIS TO BE CANON! IT WOULD MAKE SUCH A GOOD STORY PLOT!)

Trigger warning: character death

---------------------------------------------------------

"Please no!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. There was no where to run. I was cornered against the wall.

"Goodbye, Mr. President." Tommy growled.

A sharp pain went through my stomach. I gasped in pain. I can't believe this is how I die. I took a finally look at Tommy, angry boiled in his eyes. But there was at least a smile on his face. I closed my eyes, at least Tommy is happy.

Then darkness took over.

^^^^

I groaned as my senses brought me to life. I opened my eyes, where am I? I didn't recognize this place.

"Guys, he's awake." I heard a voice say. I sat up, wanting to see the voices. I recognized two out of the three men in front of me. The first that caught my eye was Wilbur. He smiled at me, making me smile back.

"How are you feeling, Tubbo?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm good, thanks." I told him. My eyes wondered over to the other male that I knew, Quackity. I greeted him also with a smile.

He held his hand out, I reached out for his hand and-

It went right through him.

My eyes widened on fear. This was terrifying.

"Hey, Tubbo you're okay," Wilbur reassured me. "You can't touch humans, only other ghost."

Wilbur held his hand out, this time I was able to touch it. He pulled me up to my feet. I turned to the other male that I didn't recognize. He was a blonde and very tall. With a smile, I decided to greet him.

"Hi I'm Tubbo. I would shake your hand but you are a human. What's your name?" I spoke happily.

The room fell silent.

"....No..." The blonde spoke. I tilted my head.

"That's an odd name." I told him.

"Tubbo..." Wilbur spoke. "Do you not know who that is?"

I looked at him, "No..." My face fell. "Am I supposed to?"

I turned back to the blonde boy, who now had tears streaming down his face. I frowned, not understand why he was upset.

"Is he alright?" I asked.

The blonde shook his head, "Wilbur, a word."

They both walked outside, leaving me and Big Q.

"Was it something I said?"

<>

"What the fuck..." I mumbled. Me and Wilbur were outside sitting on the cliff that overlooked L'manburg.

"Tommy, I-" I cut him off.

"This is all my fault. I killed him. I fucking killed him, and now he doesn't remember me." I spoke, wanting to punch myself.

"Tommy, at least he's still here. He may not remember you, but you remember him, and he's still here. He's not gone. That's what's important." Wilbur said, standing up. He left, leaving me alone.

I sighed, looking out over the sunset and L'manburg. Wilbur was right. Tubbo is still here. He may not remember me, but I do. That's important.

^^^^

"Like this, over and under." I showed Tubbo.

"Oh, okay. I was doing it backwards." He chuckled, taking the flowers from me. He maneuvered the flowers, pulling the stems tight until he was done.

"Tommy! Look!" He yelled excitedly. He showed me the colorful nature crown.

"It looks beautiful, Tubbo. Here." I took it from him and placed it on top of his head. A smile came on his face, letting me know he was happy about the crown.

"I am flower prince. Bow before me." He joked.

I chuckled, "In your dreams."

He giggled and looked out to the sun. We were sat on Tubbo's favorite hill, both alive and dead's favorite. He sighed, taking it all in.

"Hey Tommy?"

"Hey Tubbo?"

"Did you and alive Tubbo do this a lot?" He asked.

"Of course. During the war, just before sunset, we would come up here." I told him.

"Ah." He said. "You know, I wish I could remember. Not like I don't enjoy the memories I have now, I just wished the ones I had before."

"Well," I started. "That's okay. Because I do. I can tell you everything."

He smiled and looked at me, "Can you start from the beginning?"

I smiled back, "Of course Tubs. Of course."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves.

This chapter felt very fitting for today with everything going on.

Can we please talk about today's stream?

I mean, oh my. How do we feeling about Tommy? I mean, like, he said that he doesn't care about anything but his disc anymore. All he wants is his disc. And him lying to Tubbo?! What the fuck was that about?

But I love how nice Dream is being. That might just be me but he's being really nice to Tubbo. Also, the DNF is real with this plotline!

Anyway, thank you all for the love!

-Lexi<3