22.

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Here's her phone." KJ handed Na'Jour Jayla's phone.

Na'Jour looked up with a mug. "Fuck am I supposed to do with her phone?"

"Unlock it nigga!" KJ yelled.

"Nigga, who the fuck said I knew the password!"

"Bitch how you don't know the damn password!"

"KJ.. get the fuck out my face." Na'Jour stood up snatching the phone.

"Stupid ass."

Na'Jour stayed silent as he tried putting in passwords that Jayla might've had.

First he put his birthday, didn't work.

"Ha. You thought she cared bout yo damn birthday ain't you!" KJ mocked him while laughing.

When he saw that Na'Jour wasn't laughing his face went serious. "My bad.."

Na'Jour put in Jayla's birthday, didn't work. He put in Kaiser's birthday, unlocked.

"See nigga, I knew you knew it."

"I didn't. It was just a guess."

"So what we finna do now?" KJ said making Na'Jour look up.

"Mane what was the point of even unlocking her phone? I'm just finna call her sisters."

"Cause we can try to see if there's any sign of her whereabouts from on her phone. She could've been texting someone or on an app. Anything. Just to check nigga." KJ reassured.

"She wasn't on her phone the whole time she was with me."

"NIGGA JUST LOOK!" KJ yelled irritated. "Damn.. complicated as fuck."

"Mane ight.." Na'Jour went to her messages first.

She barley texted anyone.

"Her shit dry."

"She don't like people, nigga shut up!"

He went to her call logs next. Last person she called was China and it was two days ago.

"She don't save nobody damn number." KJ was all up in the phone again.

"You ain't lie bout that one."

He went to her maps and it wasn't even set up.

"Her phone gotta be new.."

"She just don't be doing shit forreal." Na'Jour said going to her camera roll.

"She was wearing that yesterday." KJ snatched the phone and tapped on the recent video.

"Just got some dic—" Was heard before she suddenly fell along with the phone. Shuffling was heard before the video ended.

"Holdup, replay that shit." Na'Jour snatched the phone and tapped the button.

He watched it over two times before looking up at KJ who was looking at him.