Chapter 23 - The truth comes out

WARNING ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER WITH ANOTHER SONG

Flynn notices your limping while running. He picks you up and chucks you over his shoulder again. Suddenly everything goes dark. And Rapunzel and Flynn are running for a tunnel.

Flynn gets in just in time before a Massive Bolder traps you in with water leaking in pretty fast.

Flynn carries you to higher ground in the cave while rapunzel runs over. He puts you down.

You and Flynn keep swimming to the bottom of the blocked tunnel to try and make an exit you cut your hands on the sharp rocks and so does Flynn.

"It's no use I can't see anything..." you hear Flynn say. But that doesn't stop you from trying.

"Hey, kid there's no point its pitch black down there."

"This is all my fault.... she was right I shouldn't have done this..." Rapunzel starts to cry.

"I'm so sorry Flynn... and I'm sorry (___)." Rapunzel sobs

You try to calm her down as crying won't help in this situation. But all you could think about is Varian. How devastated he will be when he finds out your gone... But this time for good.

"Eugene..."

You and Rapunzel look at each other.

"What?" You both say at the same time.

"My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert. Thought you two should know."

"I have magic hair that glows. " Rapunzel soon realises what she said.
"I have magic hair that glows!"

"Flower gleam and glow Let your power shine..." the water has now risen to the top and like Rapunzel said her hair glows!

You and Eugene spot a way to get out and you all help to get through the rocks.

Soon Eugene manages to break through and you fall into the river below with Rapunzel and Fitzherbert.

You grab onto the side of the river gasping for breath. You see Rapunzel and Eugene. A little further away from you.

"Why does her hair glow?!"

"EUGENE!"

"WHAT?!"

You pull yourself up.

"It doesn't just glow..."

"Why is he smiling at me? And were is (___)?!" He looks around terrified.

"I'm right here..." you fall to the ground since you're weak and your leg hurts too much to walk on.

Eugene picks you up but this time just Carries you instead of being thrown over his shoulder.

It becomes nightfall and Flynn and Rapunzel set up a fire to keep you all warm.

"So you’re being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand." Eugene yelps.

"Sorry," she goes over to you and does the same thing except she also raps some around your leg.

"Just... Don't freak out, okay." You nod while Eugene sits there.

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine,"

Your leg feels weird and so does your hand.

"Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate’s design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine..."

"What once was mine..."