Call

A/N: 1.5K!!!!!! YES!!!!

Thank you guys so much for everything, for all the support and feedback and just everything! I'm so grateful to have you guys and I'm glad that you're here to enjoy this journey with me!

Love ya guys! ^-^

-KittCat.

No sane person would be walking outside in the rain, in the dark.

Yet somehow, John found himself wandering the streets at almost 11:00 at night somewhere near his old apartment on Walnut street.

Why was he out so late?

Well, for one thing, the last subway train back to Wellston had left about 30 minutes ago and for another, he wasn't sure he wanted to go back on campus.

In fact, he had taken a train out to Brexit station in a panic after...what happened at school, had gotten lost in the middle of a flashback episode, and just jumped on the first train car he found. 

One thing led to another and the teen had ended up walking back to Wellston from Lewes of all places.

Right now, he just wanted to get home.

But where was home for him at this point...?

John felt his feet halt, eventually coming to a stop next to a familiar convenience store. He decided to walk inside and grab a sandwich, his stomach urging him to eat.

After buying a cold swiss and ham with lettuce and a water, he sat outside under the small window canopy, providing him some cover from the pouring weather. The street lights flickered faintly but he didn't pay any mind to them.

As John stared at the dark sky above him, his mind wandered back to earlier that day.

..................................

"Why won't you believe me Sera?! Are you really going to take his side over mine, especially after everything I've done for you?!"

The girl whipped around, blue eyes angered and filled with tears. "YES!"

 She yanked her wrist from the ravenette's grip, shoving him away slightly.

"Have you seen yourself John?!"

"̴̻̩̪͊̌H̴͖͎͘a̶̻̪͋̐͒͘v̶̻̲̚ȩ̷͖̀͛͝ ̵͖̹̦̎̌͆̈́y̸̧͖̜͂́͗o̶̹̽͊́͑ų̴̰͖͕̌ ̵̡̳͉̬͌̊s̴͎͈̭͇͑̈́̕̚ḛ̶̞͗̆́ë̸̺̬͉̦́́̿͠n̴̡̅̋̀͜͜͜ ̶̞̟̀́̕͝y̴̘͒ȍ̷͓͓̒́́ų̸̳̼́͑r̵̟̣̘̾s̴̙͙̤̣̋͌e̶̢͖̓͊l̴̢̠̞͍̈͒͛f̷̧̳͕̈́͛͝͠?̶̙̱͙̈́̂͝!̷̐̈́ͅ"̵̼̂̏̂

"Look at what you've become!" 

"̵̭̟̌̈́T̴̨̪̒́̆a̶̩̒ḱ̴̦̈́͐ḙ̴̢̑̑̈ ̸̟̳̦̌â̸̲ ̸̡̯͂g̷̻̍̍͝o̵̞͛̀͒ọ̷̥́̌d̴͇͑̀ ̶̯͘l̷͖̳̓o̴̢͕̗̓͗̕ö̴̦́k̷̪̯̔ ̸͕͉̈̒a̸͔͔̼̕ẗ̴̡͍̠̏ ̴͔͛̎ẘ̶̝͖́̆h̷̜̾a̵̪͝ẗ̵̨̩̭́̓̚ ̵͈̹̝͆́̓y̴̱͛ȍ̷͍͔ȗ̸̙̠̹̏͝'̴̕͜͝ͅv̸̮̀ȩ̴͚͖͒ ̶̩̺͌̆ḇ̸̤̣͆̈́ȩ̶͋̑̐c̴̱̟̑͝o̷̧̭͍͗̋m̵̯̳͓̿̈͝e̵̜̓̆!̸̠͈̒̒"̵͖͙̣͗

"You're not the John I know! All you do is hurt people!" 

"̵̙͙̏̅̕͜Y̶͓͐̉͒o̷̢̦̜̓̒̌̂ų̷̱̈̀͂͝'̸̲̌̓̈́r̶͔͉͎̉̉̀̚e̶̢͉̔́͜ͅ ̷͓̙̮́̿â̶͚̎l̵̡͆̌ẉ̴̍̏͝a̵̢͇̥͕̓̀y̸̭͍̩̺͆s̵̥͚͖̄̿ ̷̧̱̞̈̆͝l̵̯͠ȯ̴̤̝̮̕͜o̷̭͍͋̈͜k̸̫̺̤̙̀͠i̸̧̧̺̋̏͜n̷̖͉̰̉̆g̶͇̻̣̳̕ ̷̨͈̓f̷̬͎̈́͐͝o̷̹͇̚r̵͉̟̐͊̈ ̸̧͎̰̠̈́̈r̵̩͙̼̃̾͠e̷͇̘̱̩͌̔̄̏á̵̬s̶̨̝̐̈́̓ͅŏ̸̦̻͛͝n̷̳̍̂s̴̡͚̜͕̀ ̶̦̥̐̄͒̍t̶̛̳͔̩͎o̴̦̺͗̋͑̕ ̷̟̭͇͊̚h̷̳͕̬̠̽̿̊u̸̡̗̼̮̔͋͌̉r̴͈͆̋̒̿t̵͚̊͋̅̓͜ ̴͙̯̑p̵̣̝̎͜e̸̮͔̓o̶̧̙̺͛̈́̀͜p̴̰͇͈̓l̵̪̬̜̆̓e̷̙̙̓̒!̵̘̤̑̋͒͝"̷̝̂̾