Chapter 13

⚠Trigger Warning: Self harm, Suicide⚠

Tommy POV

I woke up the next day in my room alone.

 Of course I was alone they don't actually care. I'm just a burden to them. They act like they care, but they don't. They pity me. I should just end it all. It'll make it easier for everyone. 

I  got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I noticed that the blade I usually use was missing. The others must have found it and taken it away. But I had a back-up incase this happened, and they hadn't found it. I grabbed the hidden blade out of my luggage bag and pressed it to my wrist. 

I couldn't wait to die. I craved the feeling of it.

It stung. As I watched the blood run down my arm, I thought of all the good times I had with my friends and family. Especially Tubbo. I couldn't help but feel bad for leaving him. I didn't really care about anyone else. But Tubbo. I loved Tubbo. (BROTHERLY WAY FUCK OFF)

I felt faint. I was going to pass out. This is it. Maybe I don't actually want to die. Maybe I was wrong...

Tubbo POV

It was 11 o'clock when I finally decided to wake Tommy up. I heard from the others what had happened last night from the others, and I wanted to make sure Tommy was ok.

I walked into our shared room, and I didn't see him. I thought he was probably in the bathroom or something. I knocked on the door.

"Tommy? Tommy are you in there?"

I didn't get a response. I could hear the water running so my mind went to the worst thing possible.

"TOMMY ANSWER ME"

Still no response.

"WILL!"

Will and the others heard me and came running up the stairs to me.

"What's wrong Tubbo?!!" Wilbur asked frantically.

"I think Tommy's in there, but he's not answering, I'm scared that he did something."

"Move I'm gonna break down the door." Sapnap said, pushing me out of the way. "Tommy I'm coming in."

Sapnap kicked the door. And again. It took about 3 times before the lock seemed to break.

Everyone gasped. Niki covered my eyes and moved away from the door in shock.

"NO" I cried, please no...

Dream called 911.

Sapnap, Wilbur, and Technoblade picked Tommy up and ran him outside.

The paramedics came.

I rode in the ambulance.

It was all a blur.

Please be okay.

Please be okay.

Please be okay.

You're my best friend. 

I cant lose you.

___________

ITS A SAD BOI CHAPTER TODAY IM SORRY. 4.4K Views :D Sorry it took so long to update but school is being bad and I hate it. Love you all ❤