Oneshot collection.

AN;
Hello my lovely readers! I was rereading through my work and a lot of you loved the little oneshot and scenario collection I wrote back in chapter 17. So here's another one as a thank you for all your support and a gift for 2021. May the new year be better than the last.

All of these scenarios are set before or after this book. Some are references to certain chapters and others are just domestic cute scenes. No smut, as I don't feel comfortable writing sex.

Hope you all enjoy.

———

"That wasn't what you said the other night"- What Peter was really referring to back in chapter six.

"Peter". Peter huffed and rolled his eyes fondly. He knew what that tone of voice meant. Emil wanted something.

"Yeah?" He called back. He heard the shuffling of Emil's socked feet against the smooth floor. Peter had been reading a article on his iPad in Emil's living room. Just one of the many rooms in the old avengers tower. He was sprawled out on the plush sofa in grey sweatpants and a sleeveless tshirt. The apartment warm enough from the heating and the sun streaming through the windows.

Emil shuffled closer and draped himself over the back of the sofa. Peter shifted sideways and averted his gaze to his boyfriend's face. Emil's hair was messy from him running his hands through the dark locks. Peter could see tiny bits of colour in the strands from Emil's paint covered hands. The blue eyed boy was wearing a dark green pair of baggy cotton trousers, worn thin from use. Over the top Peter could see a familiar 'I survived my trip to New York' tshirt. The white cloth now paint splattered where it hung huge against Emil's skinny frame. (It always amused Peter at how tall and lanky Emil was).

"Peter", Emil whined again, mouth splitting into a grin and blue eyes twinkling. "Can I get your help?"

"What do you need?" Peter asked, already sitting up and putting the iPad on the sofa. The screen now black.

Emil beamed. "I'm trying to hang fairy lights in my room. The ones I had in my old apartment", he explained as they left the lounge and made their way to his bedroom. "I would just ask you to climb but you could smudge the paint". They entered the room and he gestured to the newly painted wall.

Ever since Emil had moved in nearly six months ago, he had been painting murals round the tower and the several apartments he now owned. Vines and green leaves decorating the kitchen. Wave and coral patterns on his bathroom tiles. Random murals of night skies and galaxies in the halls. The only apartments left clean were the ones left unclaimed yet. Shuri had claimed one down the hall and Emil had covered her door with purple flowers and red sand. The living room Peter was just in had tiny painted song lyrics encircling the windows and the very tops of the walls. (The songs being When the day met the night- by P!ATD, and Moonage daydream by Bowie. Both longtime favourites).

Here, Emil gestured to the meter wide world map on his bedroom wall. Still shiny in places from wet paint against the pale cream of the walls. The map was painted as if it was old. With tiny pirate ships in the ocean and sea monsters dotting the waves. Emil held up a string of 80s style multicoloured bulb lights with a smile. "So can you use you're super strength and lift me on your shoulders?" He asked.

Peter sighed but couldn't contain his small smile as he knelt down. Emil rested his legs on his shoulders and Peter stood up. Both of them used to things like this. Peter gripping Emil's knees and the other boy carefully fixed the lights to the top of the wall with blur tack.