Thirty-Two

"I can't believe you're going to live with BTS" Lisa cheesed with her arm thrown around me "I can only imagine how crazy it is over there"

"Yeah it is but I've already grown used to the chaos so it's a part of normal life for me" I giggled looking around the half empty apartment. All my stuff was loaded on the moving truck and on its way to my new home "I know I haven't spent a lot of time here lately but I am going to miss living with you, we had good times"

"I know. Me too once we worked out our differences that is. You were an excellent roommate"

"Thanks Lisa, for everything. For looking out for me and letting me stay with you, you're the best" I swing my body to hug her. Lisa hugs me back then pulls away wiping away tears before they could fall "I'm going to miss you too"

"You should get going, I'll see you next week at my going away dinner"

"Wouldn't miss it" I left the apartment for the last time with a plant Lisa bought me as a present. I slid in the back seat of the black town car I'd become accustomed to riding in now feeling nervous and excited. Even though I was practically living at the house before, now it was official.

I arrived at the house after the movers to see them already taking my things inside. I went inside to my room already lined with boxes. The guys bought me a new bed and dressers to welcome me home

"Hey noona" Jungkook greets me from the doorway with a smile "You're finally moving in, how do you feel?"

"I probably shouldn't be nervous but I am" I chuckled sitting at the foot of the naked mattress he joins me and grabs my hand

"What are you nervous about?"

"It's not a bad kind of nervous, it's just I haven't lived with a man since my last boyfriend which was three years ago and I only had one at that time. This time is much different"

"I've never heard you mention your ex, what happened between you and him?" He asked curiously. Two movers came in to drop off more boxes so I waited for them to leave before I said anything

"It's a long story but to paraphrase he let his parents and friends convince him I was only with him because he came from money which was the furthest from the truth"

"What? Like some kind of gold digger?"

"Exactly, I grew tired of trying to prove my loyalty to someone that constantly showed me they didn't want it" I shrugged "Thank you guys for letting me have this big room, why didn't any of you take it when you moved in?" I asked, switching the topic. I didn't want to talk about my ex with them, not right now. JK could sense my discomfort and seamlessly moved on too

"I think it was too out the way for us but it worked out perfectly. You have this part of the house to yourself for when you get tired of us" he giggled standing up and pulling me up as well "Come on, let these guys finish and I'll help you unpack later"

"Okay" holding each other's hand we went to the kitchen and I took a seat at the high counter taking a banana from the dish

"Are you hungry?" He asked rummaging through the fridge "I'm starving"

"No I'm not hungry but I'll fix you something to eat. Heave a seat" I offered breaking off a piece of my banana and feeding it to him as we switched positions

"Thank you Noona" he smiled chewing his piece of banana. I pulled out some noodles, pork strips and other vegetables and threw together a quick meal. "This is really good"

"Ooh something smells good, who's cooking?" Yoongi asked entering the kitchen "Hi babdydoll" he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek

"Hey Suga bear, it's plenty if you want some and still hot I just finished"