Chapter 11 - balloon bitch

TW// threat, dead body, gore, blood
Tommy's POV
Tommy leaned back in the office chair, exhausted. He hadn't gotten much sleep since Sapnap literally kidnapped him to go save his friends.

Actually, Sapnap had not only kidnapped him but also George. He'd taken the unconscious man back to his house, leaving Tommy and Techno alone.

He spun in the chair, stealing a quick glance at the clock. Tommy was half hoping Fundy didn't come into work again, since it'd been much more peaceful without him.

Speak of the devil...

"TOMMMYYYY!" His work partner shouted, appearing in the front hall. He was holding a flashlight, which he flicked off as he stepped into the office.

"FUNDY!" Tommy greeted back, forcing as much enthusiasm into his voice as possible.

"Sorry I got sick yesterday," Fundy laughed nervously, fiddling with the flashlight. "Bit of a cold."

"It's okay," Tommy yawned, rubbing his eyes awake. "It wasn't even eventful last night. Nothing even moved."

"Oh," Fundy murmured. He shrugged, though. "Needn't worry- I'm sure you'll be dead soon."

Tommy jerked awake, staring at him. "What?"

Fundy looked at him, confused. "Hm?"

"You said I'd be WHAT?" Tommy shouted.

12am

"I didn't say anything," Fundy argued. Tommy was about to argue but nearly fell out of his chair as the lights switched off. "I think you're just tired."

"Yeah.. tired.." Tommy agreed hesitantly, suspicious.

"We should start the night," Fundy hummed, flicking on his flashlight again and shining it directly at Tommy. He shielded his eyes from the bright light.

"Okay, sure," Tommy nodded, turning his attention to the monitors. He switched them on, casting a wary glance at Fundy.

He was really set off by what he'd said. Normally he wouldn't be worried- but with his exhaustion and late night anxiety, he was extremely paranoid.

Was it a mistake to come here?

Well, obviously it was. He should have left this kind of job to the adults- he wasn't prepared to risk his life to a couple robots.

Tommy snapped back into focus by a noise in the vents. He panicked a bit, scrambling to grab the Freddy mask off the desk. He threw it on as Toy Bonnie entered the office, its green eyes staring at him, and then Fundy.

As the animatronic left the office, Tommy let out a breath he wasn't aware he'd been holding. He slipped off the mask, placing it back down on the desk.

"I don't like doing that," Tommy muttered.

"It's more scary for me than you," Fundy huffed. "It stares at me every time."

"Yeah, okay," Tommy rolled his eyes.

The minute he looked back down at the monitor he heard Fundy shriek. He snapped his head up as his new friend fell over the desk. What sounded like a childs laugh started echoing throughout the office.

"WHAT-" Tommy yelled, scrambling to his feet. He looked at the other vent and let out a yelp of surprise. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"IT TOOK MY BATTERIES!" Fundy yelled, peaking over the desk. He threw the flashlight at the small animatronic, but it just kept laughing at them. "DIE!"