56. Room of Requirement

Aster's POV

I was late.

I had an inkling that Draco didn't like it when people were late.

That very thought made me slow down.

I strolled leisurely up one of the hundred and forty-two staircases towards level six. This one was narrow and rickety and I had to remember to jump at the right time.

There was a reason why most students wore trainers.

I gracefully landed on level six and started to pick up the pace once I realised that I was very late.

Blaise had been determined to finish our charms assignment tonight and I couldn't leave him abruptly without telling him where I was going. He knew I was helping Draco but I didn't tell him when or where. That was more for his own protection that anything.

It was cold and silent in the hallways and after passing the empty transfiguration classrooms I was starting to feel odd chills running up my arms. I pulled my sweater over my palms and hurried my steps.

After passing a few empty portraits, a hand unexpectedly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty alcove. Air rushed painfully out of my lunges as I was thrown into the cool stone wall.

"What the f-" I cried out, before Malfoy dropped my hand and placed his over my mouth.

"Shut up Flint. You're late" he hushed between clenched teeth. He had pushed me up against the wall and I could feel his body tense against mine.

He looked pissed off, his eyes were narrowed but there were heavy bags under his eyes.

I ignored him and instead pushed his hand off my mouth and looked around at the small alcove I had been pushed in.

"Does this remind you of anything?" I tease, giving him a smirk and running my eyes up and down his body.

His silver eyes narrowed again.

"Remember? When you fucked me with your fingers in that empty corridor?" I teased, fully aware I was trying to distract him from my lateness.

His eyes flashed at my words, but they quickly narrowed again.

"Are you always horny Flint?" he chided, pulling me away from the alcove and into the empty hallway.

"Only around you" I whispered, smiling to myself.

It was too easy to tease him.

He chuckled behind me. I twisted around and found him staring at a blank wall, his face impassive.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, pulling my sweater down over my fingers again.

Suddenly, an impressive large oak double breasted door appeared on the wall in front of him. My mouth gaped at the sight.

"What in merlins- ?" I cursed under my breath.

Draco pushed the doors open with ease and reached out to grab my arm to pull me in. I gasped as my arm felt like it was going to be pulled out of its socket.

"Fuck Malfoy, calm down" I said rubbing my shoulder before looking around.

The entire room was full to the bursting brim with knick knacks and broken things. I scrunched my brows at the sight. There was an odd lightness to the room and I searched for the source but couldn't find anything.

"What is this place?"

Draco started straight for the center of the room, passing between a pile of broken odd chairs and odd broomsticks. I quickly chase after him, annoyed at his inability to explain anything.