Second Letter

(If you need a refresher, Tae's first letter is written under the title First Letter)

Dear Tae,

Hello! I hope you're doing well!
This is also my first time penpaling, so bare with me!

I decided to start writing letters when I realized I needed to expand my horizons and see the world from other people's eyes...I guess that person happens to be you.

My job brings me all over the country, and sometimes to others as well, so I have a lot of down time while I'm traveling on the road or in the sky.

I have two hyungs who mean the world to me, and they've been my supporters from day one. They're always there to help and I couldn't do what I do with out them (heck, one of them is helping me decorate this letter right now). Honestly, I thought they were married up until like, last night. It's crazy how close they are.

And as you mentioned, you love traveling and making fun of your friends, I also love doing that. Although my oldest hyung makes fun the most. And it's cool that your best friend is a model, is he signed under an agency?

Well, I saw on twitter that JK's album drops tomorrow, so I'm sure you're very excited for that...or I assume it's already happened by the time you receive this so you're probably freaking out. But I'm sure you'll post all about it on twitter since you seem to love him so much. But I stand by what I said! Namjoon is clearly the best. You can't change my mind.

Anyways, that was kind of more about me. I suppose in the next letter you can rant to me about how much you love JK. And for your sake (and your sake only) I'll decorate this envelope with a picture of him.

Have a great week, and I hope to hear from you soon,

-Jeongguk <3

PLAYLIST

Forever Rain ~RM
Lost Stars ~Adam Levine
2U ~David Guetta ft. JB

ANSWERS

1. What's your favorite JK song? (I know you have one, everyone does)

Ofc you would think that:) and uhhh I don't know...I guess I like My Time. You can tell he put a lot of effort into it, and I respect that.

2. Do you have any pets?

I don't have any :/ I wish I did tho. Always wanted a dog!

3. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Banana! But only certain brands. Otherwise mint chocolate chip is always a good choice!

4. Do you have any siblings?

I have an older brother but I don't talk to him much. My hyungs are practically my brothers.

5. What's your favorite color?

Probably black.

QUESTIONS

1. How many times have you listened to Black Swan?

2. Do you have any siblings?

3. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

4. Favorite thing to do when you're feeling down?

5. You said you like to sing, what's your favorite song?

———