Attention

From 'things stray kids once said; p7'

Minho: *sighs*

Suri:

Minho: *sighs louder*

Suri: ...

Minho: *plays recording of Jeongin's dolphin screams* 

Suri: OF MY GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT

Minho: attention 

--

Pre-debut, The night after Minho and Felix were returned back to the group, 2017.

The dance practice room was empty, except for the two potatoes laying on the floor, almost on top of each other. Minho had his leg on top of Suri's as she had her head on his arm, probably breaking it, but it wasn't like Minho minded.

"Are we going to continue practicing?" Minho asked, turned his head to look at the girl who had an arm on her eyes, trying to block out the light.

"I'm really tired. I think thats enough for today." Her voice was barely heard, and Minho won't have caught what she said if it wasn't for her lips moving. He knew that she was tired, they have been practicing for way too long. Since Minho was back with the group, Suri took it upon herself that she'd show him that he can actually do something amazing and JYP was just way too blind.

Minho just decided to let her take a rest as he took out his phone and scrolled through his Instagram. After a few minutes, almost ten minutes, he looked at her and noticed that she was still in the same postion. "Suri."

He didn't receive any answers and he rolled his eyes. It was either they just get up and continue practicing or just go back home and it looked like Suri wasn't planning to do any of them. He let out a loud sigh, accidentally kicking her leg. Suri just ignored him, and he knew that she wasn't sleeping. He was sure of that, so he only sighed louder.

Again nothing happened, so he just kept scrolling through his phone for a few more minutes, until a video caught his attention. He lowered his volume, moving his phone close to his ear, smiling as he heard the audio. He replayed the video, this time turning the volume up.

Suri was startled as she heard a loud scream, coming from Minho's phone. It took her a while to realise that it was Jeongin's scream. She glared at Minho who was now only smiling at her.

"OF MY GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Attention." Suri kept her glare fixed on Minho who was just smiling happily at her. "Come on, I have been eliminated and-"

"And you're back now. So, stop acting like baby." Suri got up from her laying position on the cold, hard floor.

"Yes, I am. So give me all the attention in the world." Minho got up, following Suri quickly, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Love me."

"I don't feel like it now." Suri grabbed her bottle, and Minho's bottle, giving it to him. The guy only giggled, squeezing her cheeks.

"See, you're giving me love and attention even if you don't want to."

"I gave you water, not love and attention." Suri put her stuff inside her bag, turning her attention to Minho's stuff putting them inside his bag too, not even realising that she did.

"See, you're doing it again."

"Doing what again?" Suri turned her attention to Minho, giving him his jacket to wear.

"Giving me love and attention."

"I'm giving you your jacket, Lee Minho." Suri started making her way out of the room, followed by a really giggly Minho.

"Call me oppa."

"Eww, what do you want from me?" She turned to him, slapping his face softly, not even hurting him, but he only smiled at her, jumping happily in front of her as they waited for the elevator.

"I love you, even when you slap me accros the face." Suri couldn't help, but smile, turning her face away from Minho, causing him to let out another giggle. She knew that he wasn't always like this with her and it made her happy that at least he's happy now after he returned to the group, so deep down she wasn't even near mad or annoyed by him. "Say that you love me back, Ri."

"I love you back, Lee Minho."

"Here we go again with the love and attention." Minho smirked, now standing steadily, putting both hands inside his pocket. "You just love me and you can't help it."

"Lee Min-"

"Lets go get pizza." He didn't even let her finish as he just pulled her inside the elevator with him, smiling widely and Suri was ready to give him all the love and attention if he was always going to be this happy.