"Cinnabun"

"Give me my money!"

"I-I don't have an--Give it, b---Cinnabun!"

The small boy was yanked up suddenly and hugged "Aww, are you ok?" The little boy nodded and hugged (Y/n) closer. (Y/n) glared at the auburn eyed boy infront of her "Cinnabon, what the hell! You're supposed to be getting along with others"

The boy threw his arms up "He stole my money! I want it back!" The little boy (Y/n) hugged shook his head "Nuh-uh! No I didn't! He's lying on me, Miss!" (Y/n) sighed and turned away, holding the little boy's hand "Here, let's go get you some ice cream while Cinnabun thinks about what he's done" She glared at the boy as they left while the auburn eyed boy scoffed and sat his hands in his hoodie pocket, kicking a rock with a sour face.

But, he looked up to the girl as she grew farther, a frown coming to his face.

~

The door was soon knocked on, making the boy from before walk over and open it.

There stood (Y/n) with the little boy dangling in her grasp from his collar "Alright you little Savage, give him back the money" The little boy soon scorned at them, his voice drastically changing "Alright, fine. You're lucky she caught me. Damn rotten kids.."

Bet you ain't expect that. A grown man stealing money from little kids. Ain't that a shame.

(Y/n) watched as he gave the boy back his twenty dollars. He then looked up to the girl holding him, his nasally voice coming through "Hey, Sweetcheeks, mind putting me down?" (Y/n) smiled "Why thank you, my ass is pretty great huh?" She let the 'Man' go and the two watched as he walked away. (Y/n) shook her head "Midgets..."

She then looked down to the brown skinned boy next to her "I knew you didn't do anything, Little Brother" The boy cringed "I'd rather be called Cinnabun then Little Brother" He walked inside, making (Y/n) go after him "Aww, but Little Brother!"

~

The brown skinned boy yawned as he awoke, going downstairs. He slid out the bed, putting his horned hat on.

The boy walked down the stairs, his bare feet slapping on the wood.

"Hahaha! Lai, shut up!"

He lift a brow at the noise

"What? I'm being honest"

The boy stepped closer into the Kitchen, seeing a Male around (Y/n)'s age, with a hat and reddish hair that went to his shoulders a bit. He had a smirk on his face as they both talked. (Y/n) saw the boy in the entry way of the Kitchen and smiled "Cinnabun! I want you to meet someone. I met him in School the other day" She lift a hand to the pale individual, a smile on her face as he tipped his hat.

"This is Laito, my new Friend!"

~

(Y/n) opened her eyes, a frown on her face. She sat up and sighed cracking her neck. She winced at the noises "Damn. I'm gettin' old"

She glanced to the balcony and looked at the scenery. It felt as though it was always night here. What a shame. But, she got used to it.

She saw Yuma's Garden over in its little spot. She rubbed her hands together with a smirk and quickly jumped out the bed, running out of the room.