chapter fifteen

j u n g k o o k

My heart was clenched in pain. It was drenching every simplest happiness that I had. I wasn't usually joyful at mornings. I don't go to someone's room to say something.

It's all because of her. Yesterday night was something I couldn't believe myself. I knew I was bold but not this bold to do it with someone who's not interested in those kind of stuff.

But there she is, kissing someone that I never thought she would. I guess I didn't proved her much. One night is nothing.

I'm so stupid. Love can't develop in three days. Feelings can't catch me before I could catch them. I had this tiny hope, so tiny.

She looks up to me with wide eyes. She wasn't smiling, she was unhappy and struggling.

"It's not what you think, he's forced me to stay in this position. He didn't kissed me," She said truthfully.

What?

"What the fuck is your problem?"

Taehyung got up, pulling Y/n aside as she was hugging herself. Even she couldn't believe what he did. I stared at her as she was leaning against the wall, far away from him.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm so fucking mad at you, you laid a finger on her," I yelled, wanting to punch him so badly.

"You did the same, Jungkook."

"I didn't forced her to kiss me, she accepted me. She was literally denying you and you- For fuck's sake, I'm leaving," I've stopped breathing for a second. Feeling the energy leaving my soul. "Touch her again, I'll cut every finger one by one."

I walked away without saying anything. I got out of her room and leaned my back beside the doorframe. The way she looked at him before I went, said something. She wanted to speak to him.

As disrespectfully I am, I'm now eavesdropping their conversation.

"What we're trying to prove, Taehyung?"

"Nothing."

"Then why would you do something like that?"

There was this long silence that was unbearable. I couldn't believe myself that I'm listening to their conversation, something I only do on missions.

"You wouldn't understand."

"If you really kissed me, you would've stole my first kiss. I'm so thankful that we didn't actually kiss," She said with a heavy sigh.

"You never kissed someone?"

"Yeah, what's the problem with that?"

"Nothing, I don't have a problem. It's just that, a grown woman like you—"

"Get out of my room, I don't have time for talking. I should be thanking Jungkook to stop by, he made you stop. Now I'm getting so pathetic," She took a pause, calming herself down. Her voice like a kid, shaking at what she've said.

"Don't come near me, Taehyung."

❣︎

I'm shocked at what she did with Taehyung. Thinking that she was vulnerable like a 5 year-old, she wasn't at all. She's bold with her answers but very weak hearted. She can't keep a steadiness in her voice.

I was glad that I said that. Now, I hope that Taehyung won't come near her like she said and what I've said. He's getting psycho when he's near her.

I was sitting on my chair, looking at the view. I could see the city from here. My house is hidden in the forest, but not to deep. I wouldn't want anyone to discover such place. Jisung is able to escape this place and go to the nearest park by bicycle.

He's so risky. He doesn't even know the danger. We're like living in a damn forest and he still wants to risk his life to go the city life.

Man, he does take that riskiness in Somi.

Sliding my sleeve to my elbow, I look at the time. It was almost time for our mission. Gosh, I hate this job so much. All I wanted is to stay in my house and work, not to go and kill some random guy that stole shit from us.

Unfortunately, I have a rival that has a serious problem with me and a business to run.

"We're leaving." Turning my chair around, I see Taehyung staring at the ground. He wasn't happy either, all gloomy after what Y/n said.

"Why did you do that Taehyung?" I finally asked, getting up from my black leathered chair and took my coat that was nicely placed on the couch.

He looks at me with his bored eyes before shaking his head. "None of your business."

I hummed, walking towards the mirror. Placing my collar in its right place, I could see his reflection.

"She's right, you know? She's getting pathetic because of you." I snickered, turning my heels around to see him properly.

His eyes pierced through mine. He wasn't happy with my response. Taehyung is getting funny each day. He's more open, more happy and more lovable. I don't like him, really don't.

He's got everything I don't.

"I'm not giving up. She said that because of you," He answered back, through his gritted teeth.

"Yeah, me. Always me, don't you have anything else to say?"

He marched forward, until he was few inches away from me. His eyes bloodshot with madness, veins popping out of his neck and his fists, white as snow.

"You fucking asshole, don't you realize it? You're the reason why every single thing happens. And," He stops, putting his finger on my forehead and tapping it several times, enough to put pain on me. "You know it. So, you better leave me alone."

"Fine, if that's what you want."

"That's all I ever want. When I'm done with this shit, I'm leaving this place."

"Why don't you fucking go? A day we get along and then the next we're arguing like fucking kids. This is so confusing, I don't know if you're my friend or a stranger living in my house. Ever since you're a kid, you've been with me and you need me."

"That's the reason why I hate you! I'm fucking dependent, I need money, a house and food. I hate myself, I hate my fucking dead parents still, I hate everyone. You see the others? They're like the only people I know, I've never seen anyone else expect them."

"Let's leave," I changed subjects. I felt weird all of a sudden. Taehyung is changing the way he was before. I'm scared that he'll fall into depression again.

I walked past him, as the heels of my shoes echoed in the hallways. It was silent, just the way I like it. I stopped in my tracks, glancing back to see if he's coming.

He wasn't. That means he's going to stay here today.

"Are you guys coming or what?" Namjoon screamed.

"No, just me. Taehyung is not feeling well. Let's go."