𝑀𝑖𝑥 ❥ Rin Okumura x Reader

Ahhhh my back hUrTs. But it won't affect my writing for you amazing people. Memory might be fuzzy but I'm trying!

This is fluff ! We love it.

Reader is female and a demon! With red flames oooo.

Requested by @AnimeThot_xoxo

Anime is Blue Exorcist streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy ~
___________________________________

Where do I put this?

Ah yes, fairies don't exist. Only the tooth fairy for the little kids of course.

Oh and don't forget the trolls! They are only in the little story books you read to kids. They hide under their Little Rock's that have green moss growing on them and hole under for their living spaces.

Plus the furry monsters hiding under your bed with spiders in their hair. Every little kid thought they were real scared to death because of the mysterious facts.

Flying magic carpets? Nah they didn't exist here. Come on a flying vehicle, that's so stupid. For what everyone and yourself new this wasn't the Arabian nights with the magic genies and Aladdin.

How about mermaids? No they didn't live in the sea at all, unless you count the bunches of fishes swimming and whales flowing by.

The rivers were too small for the mermaids that didn't exist.

Oh my god I'm forgetting the most important ones! The angels and demons!

Wait what? The demons exist and the angels are all lost somewhere?

My whole life has been a lie. Jesus Christ take away into hell with the so called demons or take me with the angels that supposedly aren't real. Have I really been praying to the air all night staring at the sky like a weirdo?

You're saying demons, the actually mean and savage demons that curse you and make your brain commit sewer slide from the nightmares exist?

Wait, but these demons don't want to make everyone commit die? I am so confused right now.

Apparently demons were real, because you were actually one of them! Surprise!

"So how was today's lesson kids? Pretty easy?" You turned back to the little kids doing random things in their own world on the carpet.

"Eh I guess so miss Y/n. You're really smart at this number stuff!" A little boy, Hikaru, said with a loose tooth.

"Remember Hikaru it's called math." Elena said showing her paper in his face with scribbles.

"Yes you're very correct Elena. Now how about we do some drawing time. You guys have colors and can draw your own book covers as we've been learning!" You smiled at them showing the books along the counter.

"Okay miss Y/n!" All the kids cheered each taking a colored paper and white ones to make their little pieces of art.

They all ran bumping into each other like a zoo releasing loose animals into the wild.

The kids raced to their seats and all plopped down with their things beginning to draw and blabber out ideas towards each other.

It brought a smile to your face to see how happy they were.

You laughed seeing them all nicely interact.

Suddenly, you felt tiny fingers tug at your pants.

It caused you to look down and there you saw the sweetest little boy in your class.

Kakeru, the only demon in your class with yellow flames. He was the shy one that always felt left behind.