Chapter 8

"You-you will?" Stephan looked at me with wide eyes

I nodded my head and Stephan picked me up and twirled me around. I giggled and he cheered in happiness. 

"You have t be careful with me, I don't think I can handle being broken again" I spoke sadly looking into his eyes.

"Who hurt you? I will have their head on a platter!" Stephan gripped my waist tightly.

I just shook my head indicating that I don't want to talk about it anymore. I could feel Stephan shaking slightly from anger so I just leaned up and kissed him. I meant for it to be a short, sweet kiss, but Stephan immediately deepened it. He invaded my mouth with his tongue, and totally claimed my mouth. He moved lower down my neck leaving tons of hickeys along the way. Just as he was slipping his hand up my shirt, someone barged in-

"Yo, Steph I got that shipment that you- woah" the man gasped

I quickly pulled my shirt down and fixed my hair to cover my neck and now exposed cleavage. Stephan stepped in front of me so I wasn't exposed to whoever walked in. 

"What the fuck do you want Alexei?" I recognized that name, he was with Stephan when he was shot.

"Uhm, I just uh- wanted to tell you that um I have the uh files and stuff that you wanted, don" Alexei stuttered 

"She knows idiot"

"Oh ok, the shipments that you ordered went through without a bump. Everything is in order and the money was just put into the account" Alexei spoke nicely with a smile.

I have no clue what they are talking about but I have a few guesses, by a few I mean one; drugs. It's the only logical answer to my question. I wasn't going to ask because I really didn't want to get deeply involved in anything yet. I am still new to this, and I am in it for Stephan, not the mafia. Sure the mafia does come hand in hand with Stephan but I am willing to try. But I need to know this first; what is a donna?

When Alexei left I turned too Stephan and asked "what is a donna?"

"Oh, well I am the don, the grande capo, how do you put it...the big man upstairs?" (literal translation: big boss)

"Thats Jesus, not you" I spoke holding my laughter.

"Oh um-"

"Basically you're the CEO of the Italian mafia?" I really don't know what grande capa or whatever he said is.

"Uh yeah, CEO" He annunciated the last word.

"Chief Executive Officer, babe" I giggled "CEO"

He nodded looking like a lost puppy

"Did you grow up here? Like in America?"

"No bambina, I grew up in Sicily until I was about 19. I moved here to New York"

"Oh, cool. I grew up in Jersey. We should visit there one day. I can bring you to Atlantic City, the boardwalk, the rides, Wawa-"

"What the fuck is a Wawa?"

"WHAT? You don't know what Wawa is? Have you been living under a rock your entire existence?"

"Umm-"

"Wawa is the best place on earth! It has anything you could ever need! Hoagies, grocery's, chips, drinks, gas and my absolute fav.....taylorhameggandcheesesaltpeperketchup" I rushed the last words.

"Woah, what was that last thing?"

"Taylorhameggandcheese-"

"Ok, ok , ok I get it. No need to repeat yourself tesoro" (literal translation: sweetheart)

"Ouuu, I should make you some! Do you have taylor ham?" what am I thinking, of course he doesn't.

"Uh, no I don't think so. We have guanciale" Stephan shrugged

"Thats not the same. Gosh we need to get some good food in this house! Let's go shopping?"

"Ok, anything for you princess"

With that I grabbed my bag with my wallet and phone inside and walked to the door wait for Stephy to catch up. He looked at me and shook his head and chuckled. He came to the door and kissed me sweetly before opening it and letting me out. We walked together and Stephan put his hand in mine. We walked back tot he door we came in from, and hopped in the car. We sped off to the grocery store. 

"Come on baby, lets go" Stephan opened my door for me and offered his hand.

I took it, thanking him and walked with him into the store.

----------------------

After a few trips to other supermarkets, we finally found taylor ham. Stephan was dragging his feet because he was so annoyed with the amount of trips we have taken today, but also there were many men around looking at me if I was a piece of meat; even I notice there were a lot more men staring than usual. 

"Hurry up Kelly, there are so many men looking at what's mine" he whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the meat. I picked up some bagels on the way to the register, and Stephan paid after I had a mini argument about paying.

"Kelly. I. Am. Paying. End of story." his tome of voice left no room for discussion. 

We gather our bags and walked back to the car. I got in without Stephan opening the door for me. He just stood in front of the car looking at me with his eyes in little slits. He stomped like a child to his side of the car. He slammed the door shut after him and roared the engine to life. Its begging to get cold so the heat that was blasting in felt nice. 

Stephan placed his hand on my thigh as he always does but I moved my legs to face away from him. He leaned over more and grabbed me again. I grabbed his wrist in my small hand and ripped it off of me. I looked over at him when he didn't do anything. He grabbed my by the neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I was determined not to let him win. 

He licked my lips asking for entrance and when I denied him he cupped my flower. I gasped and that let him slip his tongue into my mouth. He invaded me as he usually does but this was way more rough than I expected. I soft of liked it. When he noticed I was melting he continued his assault but a lot more powerful if that was even possible. He left hand was loosely around my neck, and his right on my right boob groping it roughly. I couldn't help it any longer and I moaned. 

This caused an immediate reaction in Stephan. He gripped my hips and threw me over the center consul and into his lap. He crushed my hips into his and I could feel his hardness on my flower. I moaned again. I couldn't help it. He grounded my hips harder into his and we got into a motion. We rocked back and forth and made his tinted black Ferrari rock, and heat up. Sweat beads formed on my head and his too. I felt a weird knot in my stomach form and I yelled out in pleasure that I have never felt before. 

He started rocking my hips faster onto his and all to quickly a felt a liquid pour out of me and right through my underwear. He continued rocking me for about a minute until he did the same thing and I saw a patch of white on his black pants. He pulled me forward so his forehead was on mine,

"Wow" he panted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the smut it sort of typed itself, I don't know lol. I think its a good chapter so hopefully you do to. but we hit 100 READS!!!!!!! I am over the moon excited. thank you guys for supporting my book the way you do! constructive criticism is always encouraged! chapter 9 will be pushed out tomorrow night! thank you again for the endless support! gotta blast!

-jackie