35.

Once inside, kaycee pulled some of Sean's boxers and one of his hoodies out of his closet for when she was done.

She knew he didn't care what she picked.

As she was collecting her things for the shower he walked into his room and stood in the doorframe just watching.

Kaycee: "hey"

Sean: "hey beautiful"

She smiled and left her things to sit on the bed while she walked over and clung onto him. They stood there for a few seconds in a blissful hug until she broke apart.

Kaycee: "I never told you in the car but I love you too"

Sean: "I'm glad"

Kaycee smiled and walked into the bathroom, she never locked the door because it was only Sean and she was never worried.

Sean was cleaning up around his room before he went down to cook when he realized that Kaycee left her towels on his rocking chair.

He opened the bathroom door.

Sean: "hey bub, you left your towels. They're on the sink"

No response. All he heard was faint sobs.

Sean: "bubba?"

Kaycee: "S-Sean I need you"

Sean: "o-okay, I'll be here when you're done just-"

Kaycee: "no, get in"

Sean: "kayc are you sure, I know we haven't-"

Kaycee: "I want you to"

Sean: "okay"

He slipped from his clothes and pulled his shirt over his head. He has absolutely no intention of anything more than holding her under the warm water.

Although they'd never seen each other this vulnerable and open just yet, they weren't nervous.

He slide the shower curtain back and peaked his head inside first.

She was wiping tears as their eyes met.

Kaycee: "I need you"

That was all it took for him not to care anymore. He climbed in the shower, not worried about anything but making sure she was alright.

She latched onto him as they stood under the stream of warm water. It stinging their backs but in a good way.

He let her cry onto his bare chest. Her tears mixing with the stream of the city water.

Kaycee: "I love you, please don't ever leave me"

Sean: "you have nothing to worry about kaycee, I promise"

Her crying slowed as they rocked back and forth under the shower head. Her hair smelled of his shampoo and conditioner and he couldn't help but fall in love even more.

Sean: "you gonna be alright bubby?"

Kaycee: "as long as you're here"

Sean: "well you're not gonna get rid of me that easily."

She snaked her head up and pressed a kiss to his lips.

She grabbed his hands that were placed on her back and moved them to her hips. His eyes went wide but, he wasn't complaining at all.

she put her hand on his bare stomach, glanced down to his toned abs and could've melted right there.

Kaycee: "you're so hot"

Sean: "so are you princess, you ready to get out?"

She shook her head, running her face under the warm water once more before getting out after him.

Neither of them once looked where they knew they wanted to, because it wasn't the right time. Sean was not one to take control of Kaycee's vulnerability, and that's what stopped him.

He wrapped her in a towel and wiped the wet hair from her forehead. He then wrapped a towel around his waist and followed her into his bedroom.

They both got changed, her wearing his hoodie that fell like a dress on her, and him wearing some gray joggers that hung low on his hip.

Kaycee: "no shirt?"

Sean: "someone said they didn't want me to have one on...I forget who?"

She smiled for the first time all night and ran her hand down his chest.

Kaycee: "I just can't get enough of you Sean Lew"

Sean: "join the club, I say that to myself in the mirror every morning"

She smacked him in the arm as he laughed and picked her up bridal style as he trotted down the stairs.

Sean: "want anything to eat bub?"

Kaycee: "I'm not really hungry"

Sean: "you haven't eaten almost at all kaycee"

Kaycee: "when I'm upset, I don't have an appetite"

He intertwined their fingers over the island.

Sean: "are you still upset bug?"

Kaycee: "I mean, no. But her words stung. I don't wanna be selfish"

Sean: "selfish for loving someone kaycee? she's fucking jealous"

Kaycee: "do not swear at me"

Sean: "it wasn't at you, it was...you know what, you're right. I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "you use that language around the boys and I'm not one of the boys..."

Sean: "believe me, I don't take showers with the boys, so I know"

He giggled sensing her embarrassment.

Kaycee: "sorry if you didn't want to...I just-"

Sean: "of course I did kayc, I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it"

Kaycee: "you plus no clothes....hot"

He smiled

Sean: "well I'm glad you think so at least. I think that's one of the most intimate moments we've ever had and I'll remember it forever."

Kaycee: "me too"

Sean: "so no food?"

Kaycee: "maybe in the morning"

Sean: "as long as you're not hungry"

Kaycee: "I'm good, I promise"

Sean: "mkay, let's go to bed, I want kaycee cuddles"

She smiled and he picked her back up, this time koala style and carried her effortlessly up to his room and flopped her down onto the bed.

as he laid down she straddled his hips and leaned down pressing kisses to his neck and down his chest.

He loved it. But she was still vulnerable.

Sean: "baby..."

She looked up as if she did something wrong?

Kaycee: "was that bad?"

Sean: "god no, it was sexy but...you're emotional and tired right now okay? I don't wanna get into anything and you regret it in the morning."

Kaycee: "but I want you"

Sean: "I want you too, so badly princess but I want you to be ready and tonight was a rough night."

Kaycee: "mkay"

Sean: "don't think I don't want to, because you're beautiful and I love you so much. I just don't want to take advantage of your vulnerability."

Kaycee sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

Kaycee: "how did I find someone so perfect?"

Sean: "far from it babe, now come here"

She cuddled close, and her heavy eyes caused her to fall asleep within minutes.