50. A Welcomed Welcome

"So that's why you left huh?" Aizawa said as he stared at Delsin, who sat in front of the teacher with a calm face. It was a few days later when the whole Nine attack happened and things were still trying to calm down from the insane island attack. The students of U.A began to pack up for their trip back home since their studies have been cut short due to the incident that occurred. The class members were still trying to calm down from the attack as well since most of them almost bit the dust when engaging the enemies. It was an experience that nothing the class went through prior could even top this event.

This time they were 100% completley alone and had to stop such powerful foes all on their own with no assistance. Had it not been for Delsin, they would've surely lost. That's what they kept telling themselves, even despite Delsin's protests saying otherwise. They were a huge help as he basically took them on as they were weakened but the class wasn't buying it, especially the ones who saw him in action and turn into a supernova of power and light. They were truly convinced that Delsin was the sole reason they won and survived, which they all, besides Bakugo and Todoroki of course, thanked him profoundly, making him feel like he was on such a pedestal on their view.

Though the one that was worse off was Yaoyorozu. She was in a dark place currently since she had killed a man that day. The officers and heroes all told her that she wasn't in trouble nor should she be putting so much blame and punishment on herself because it was life or death for her and she chose life but she wasn't hearing it. She blames herself greatly and it took a huge toll on her, locking herself in her own room on the ship back to Musutafu. Jiro had told him she heard a lot crying when she went to visit her. She wouldn't open up to anyone and he maybe the only person there she'd listen to. He sighed, he had to remind himself to talk to her later since she obviously won't forgive herself.

Right now though, he was sitting down with Sebastian and Aizawa, explaining to the latter of what has been up with him lately. The mentor and his apprentice had been packing up in their apartment to go board the same ship with the U.A. students but what interrupted them was a knock in the door, revealing it to be Aizawa and he had questions about what happened that day. Delsin had decided to come clean about his quirk with his teacher since after all, the man was in his life now, whether it be a teacher or a step uncle.

So he decided share what was up. He told him about the origin of Quirks, how he met John White, how he and his quirk had merged and why he left to train, not that the last bit of information was any secret. As the boy was explaining it all to him, Aizawa easily stood before him with the same bored expression on his face but if one were to really know Aizawa, you don't look at his entire face, you look for his eyes.

His eyes spoke his emotions and thoughts. So by looking in Aizawa's eyes, Delsin can see that he did really surprise the man seeing as he didn't expect a second year that he teaches to have so much on his shoulders. When Aizawa openednhis mouth, he asked a question that Delsin had dreaded. "Does Betty know of this?". The Conduit Mode user shook his head in a negative. "She worries about me enough, Shota. If she learned that I'm a entity and the things that I have gone through or going to go through, it'll kill her. She's my mom in all the sense of the word besides biological".

Aizawa sighed. Betty was like that at times. To her, Delsin was seriously her son. Over the past year, she had been worried outta her mind, wondering if he had been eating enough, had he been sleeping enough, that he was safe and generally just all the normal mother hen worrying. 'It makes sense seeing as she practically raised him through his entire life. It's obvious she would take a motherly role for him'. Aizawa sighed. "Have you told anyone in the class this?". "Just Izuku and Momo. Out of everyone in the class, I trusted them the most since one is my best friend and the other is my girlfriend. The only one outside those two would be Nejire, Sebastian, Toshinori and now, you, Shota" Delsin answered.