𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16 - 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗

After fifteen minutes, Jimin was still in the taxi as a heavy flooding of cars surrounded the tiny and probably insignificant white taxi. He bounced his right leg almost aggressively as he brought his fingertips up to his lips, beginning to bite his nails out of nervousness. The blonde boy stared out of the window, at the colourful cars outside and the overly bright red lights coming from them. 

After ten more minutes, Jimin was finally able to reach the address that his mother had given to him. "11.100 won, please." the driver bowed as he received the money from Jimin before driving off. When the taxist left, Jimin took a minute to place his hands on his hips and just take a deep breath. Once he thought he had calmed down his pumping heart, he reached into his pocket to check on Y/N and if his mother had left any more messages. There was nothing from his mother nor from Y/N, but he was worried sick.

Park-Duck:

"Hey, Y/N! I'm really sorry for not being able to come! Is everything good? Can you please send me the address of the place where you are at? I don't know how long it'll take me in here, but I'm almost sure it cannot take longer than an hour, so I'll come to pick you up. I expect you to reply in at least 20 minutes! If you don't I'm gonna get worried." 

Jimin sent the text and put his phone back into his pocket, hoping that she'd say that everything is fine. He entered the tall, white building and looked around, not sure where exactly could he find his mother. He adventured himself into the elegant, yet full-of-problems building, and stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard a certain voice. 

"Jiyoo, you know damn well I wouldn't dare! Why the hell would you call Jimin? That way we won't be able to sort out our problems! I know I'm being a dick, but I also know that you are a sly fox; you called Jimin just so he could defend you! You do not want to do this right, you just want everyone on your side, listening to only how much you have suffered!" the things that Jimin's father said really shocked him, and he decided to listen to their conversation. He wanted to know what they wouldn't tell him when he'd be there.

"Yes! Yes! And? So what? So what if I want Jimin on my side, huh? I deserve it! Meanwhile, you were busy doing your own shit, treating me worse than a dog and refusing to help me out financially, I was working hard. Working to keep me and my son on our feet! What were you doing?!? I never asked for much from you, I just asked you to treat me right. Seems like that was too much for you, so I decided to make it easier. I asked you for money, to do your job as a father and as a husband, the minimum you could do to help us. I asked you to pay that fucking alimony which wasn't even that much! 500 dollars per month, is that a lot?!?" Jimin flinched from behind the white wall at his mom's shouting.

"Ha! I know, I know about that! In fact, I told you that I'm ready to pay everything I should've paid earlier, but you are just pushing this further! I even apologized, at least I never made my son work at such a young age-" Jimin's mom landed a harsh slap onto her ex-husband's face, interrupting him from finishing his sentence as a painful and sharp sound echoed throughout the soundless hallway. Jimin slid against the wall as a pain stung in his chest, he couldn't believe it- no he didn't know who should he believe.

"You! It's all your fault if Jimin lived the shitty life he had lived up until a few weeks ago! He lived in poverty meanwhile his father was living in a nice and big house. Don't you think that I feel guilty for making him work!?! You said you never made your son work, but you did! You are the one to blame for all of this. If only you had given us a fucking penny, he probably would've lived a much better life!" 

Jimin's breath became heavier as he reached his right hand and clutched it tightly on his chest, around his black sweatshirt. A single tear smoothly slid down from his eye to his chin without him noticing.