T W E N T Y

A/n okay so some wanted toxic but most said no so I'm finally updating this to let the new readers know ITS NOT TOXIC😂

The next morning Madeline woke up in the same position when she fell asleep, wrapped up in Reggies arms.

She lifted her head up to look at him and smiled at how peaceful he looked.

"You creep." He said in his raspy morning voice.

Madeline chuckled softly and dropped her head back onto his chest, he tightened his grip around her, pulling her closer into him, then he kissed the top of her head.

"I don't wanna get up." She sighed.

"Me niether. Classes don't sound like something I wanna sit through today"

"I would say like skip, but if we want to keep up being top of our class and be good examples as a prefect we should go."

"Stupid responsibilities." He sighed then chuckled.

She patted his chest. "Let's get ready in time for some breakfast." She grabbed the silky green sheet and wrapped her body and went to change into her clothes. Regulus watched her as she disappeared into the bathroom before getting up and changing himself.

After a few minutes Madeline came out of the bathroom and Regulus was standing by the door waiting for her.

"After I change in my room I'll see you at breakfast." She said.

"Yes ma'am." He wrapped an arm around her and they walked out of the room.

~

The two separated and went to their own common room. Luckily no one was in the main common area so she snuck right up to her bedroom where he roommates and best friends we're getting changed.

"Wow, she's alive." Alyssa said buttoning up her shirt.

"Someone had fun last night." Camilla chuckled.

"Yeah yeah." Madeline chuckled as she walked to her closet.

She pulled out a clean shirt and skirt then went to her drawer and grabbed clean underwear, she went into the bathroom to change, brush her hair, and teeth.

"How was it?" Alyssa asked.

Madeline just had a big smile on her face.

"That great huh?"

"Mhm." She put her shoes on.

"Cam, you ready?" Alyssa asked.

"Almost" she breathed out as she shoved her heel into her shoe. "Done. Let's go eat. I'm starving."

~

At breakfast Madeline sat between Peter and Alyssa, in front of them was Cam next to Remus who was next to James and Lily, Marlene on the other side of Peter.

A little while into breakfast Madeline leaned over to Peter, he noticed amd leaned his head in, they gossip together a lot.

"Have they been acting... a little, friendly?" She whispered.

"You notice it too huh?"

"It's, weird. But they'd be cute together." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Mmm." He thought for a second "yeah. I guess they would."

"It's just so- sudden."

"Yeah. I think they went sneaking around with each other yesterday. I noticed they were always gone then showed up shortly after each other."

She hit his shoulder "you're so right, oh my god. They are so dating aren't they?"

"Ouch." He rubbed his shoulder.

"Oh come on that didn't even hurt."

"You hit hard." He sighed.

"Oh you'll get over it eventually." He bumped his arm with hers then went back to eating.

~

In potions with Slughorn the three girls sat together at their usual table for four but luckily they got it to themselves and always have because of the uneven number of students.

"So. Camilla Night. Any boys?" Madeline not so subtly asked her as she added something into her brewing pot.

"What?" She practically jumped.

Alyssa laughed at her. "Yeah, a specifically tall, cute, brown haired 6th year?" She added.

"I- um. What? No? Who? Remus and I? No"

"Who said anything about Remus?" Madeline smirked.

"I um. Well cause he's a tall cute brown haired 6th year." She said quietly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Alyssa smirked.

"Say that's again." Madeline added.

"Alright fine yes we're, hanging out, that's it. Nothing more." She said striding her potion.

"Mhm. 'Hanging out'" Alyssa said.

"I'm sure that's it." Madeline winked.

"I like him alright..." she said barely loud enough to be heard.

"Aha. See. That's all we wanted to hear." Madeline chuckled.

"That wasn't so hard now was it? And so are you guys dating? Like in a relationship?"

"Not yet. We're taking things slow." She smiled.

Alyssa and Madeline looked at each other and smiled, happy for their friend.

A few moments past and Madeline raises her hand.

"Yes, dear?" Professor Slughorn asks coming up to their table.

"I believe I'm done."

"Very well. Let's test it out." He grabs the vile of her freshly brewed potion and brings it to the front of the class.

"Alright students. Ms. Potter has finished first and so we will test it out on this green apple." He sets an apple on a silver plate. And once everyone is looking he opens the small glass bottle and pours the black liquid over it. And just as Madeline expected, the apple melted into nothing.

"Very well Ms. Potter." He clapped happily. "Very well indeed."

Slughorn walks back to her table. "Next year. I would like you to join the Slug Club. Your friend Ms. Evans joined this year."

"Oh yes I remember her telling us about it. It would be an honor Professor." She smiled at him then he went back to his desk.

"Show off." Alyssa chuckled.

"I'm not trying to. My brain just runs faster then most I guess." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Is there anything you aren't good at?" Camilla asked.

"I'm not good at- um- well I'm sure there's something that I haven't done yet that I'm terrible at- oh wait! I can't cook." She smiled.

Alyssa and Camilla just laughed.