- 𝟔𝟒

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ROSALINE GASPED hacking the walker's arm off with her blade pronto. walkers started to spill out of inside the building, but it was hard to see where they were coming from.

     the girl grabbed daryl by the back of the vest, pulling them both backward and away so they couldn't get grabbed. a biter had gripped onto bob. michonne went to help him.

     tyreese just kept pulling at the vines.

     "tyreese!" bob yelled.

     daryl noticed the recklessness on his part, "ty!"

     as he kept pulling, he'd eventually ripped a walker out of the shrubs and it landed on top of him, snapping its rotten teeth near his face.

     daryl dragged the walker off, bob shooting it. he went to help tyreese up.

     michonne was aggravated, "why the hell didn't you let go?"

     rosaline went to check over the marksman. it was almost a tradition for them both to check for bites or scratches after a close call.

     "i'm good," he reassured.

     "let's hope." she sighed.

     the pair made their way towards the entrance of the building, daryl going in first with a flashlight. he made sure to scan every part of the store. they got to the back where there was a shelf with a car battery.

     "here we go." daryl muttered, his eyes lighting up slightly at the sight of the battery. he picked it up, sticking a knife to uncover the components inside as rosaline checked out the rest of the place.

     bob scanned over the part, "hmm, cells look pretty dry."

     "a little distilled water will clear that right up," he replied.

      rosaline picked up a canister of fuel, walking back over to the pair, "not much but it'll do."

     daryl gave her an approving pat on the back, the trio starting to scan through the store. they came upon a couple of cups next to another canister. the people that were inside the vines would've drunk that to die.

     the marksman scoffed putting his light over it, "that's puke. those douchebags in the vines took themselves out, holding hands- kumbaya style."

     rosaline let out a choked laugh, "kumbaya style?"

     "how else would ya call it?"

     "no you get it perfect."